#1August 15th, 2005 · 12:42 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
Signs

This song is not in a battle

This is about thinking you've moved on and then realising that you really havent

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 15th, 2005 · 01:10 PM
6 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
good work! i absolutely love the guitar parts (and the tone you get for the acoustic). decent melodies too..  have to say i like the verses better than the choruses though. you have a great voice, but i don't think the recording does it enough justice... it might help to throw some effects on it (and it would be 10x better with a condenser mic). an awesome demo though, can't wait to hear it with professional equipment/production.
#3August 16th, 2005 · 04:52 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
ah... wonderful   i'm glad the upload worked this time!

woo!

a condenser mic would be wonderful for any of us, but being that they cost so friggin much... it's not going to be happening to most of the "average joes" out here.

great job on the song though, love the sound, and i love the slowed-out ending, and also the new harmony part on "If you knew what I really see".  very very niiice.

now, i'm off to check out your acoustic... 
#4August 30th, 2005 · 05:15 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
another bump
i dunno why, but your songs tend to get overlooked in the muddled mess of everything.

people should post and rate this!!
#5August 30th, 2005 · 06:27 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Love the guitar arrangements and the thick acoustic sound. Great voice, as always. What to I like about this song more than your others? The acoustic guitar layers and how they all work together, the melodies.

If your songs are being overlooked then thats everyones loss - you're one of the best around here in my opinion.
#6August 30th, 2005 · 08:31 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
signs
superior production values...air quality

great tune

ready for the big time

B
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.