This is the placeholder for a new MP3 player

This song is not in a battle

Is anyone still here?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 16th, 2024 · 02:11 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,398 posts
United Kingdom
The AMP has been very quiet for some time, and it was down for some time too recently. Nice relaxed vibe, ready for a camp fire get together. I have not posted anything for over ten years, but always checking the AMP from time to time. Keep posting new songs!!
#3September 21st, 2024 · 11:54 AM
105 threads / 62 songs
204 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
The AMP has been very quiet for some time, and it was down for some time too recently. Nice relaxed vibe, ready for a camp fire get together. I have not posted anything for over ten years, but always checking the AMP from time to time. Keep posting new songs!!

Thanks Denis! It's been a long time but good to know someone's still out there listening. I've been doing February Album Writing Month for a few years, I'll post some of the good ones. Nice to hear from you and hope you and all the Amp'ers are doing great
#4October 6th, 2024 · 11:46 AM
190 threads / 27 songs
2,843 posts
Germany
Ooohh I can already hear the full arrangement.
Your voice is incredible. There are not many people who can convey their emotions with their voice. You can!
#5October 6th, 2024 · 06:26 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
910 posts
United States of America
Sorry for the late response, but I truly enjoyed this song. You are clearly an experienced singer/songwriter with impressive skill at creating toe-tapping music, engaging lyrics and interest ring song structure. Well done!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: October 22nd, 2024 · 4:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.