#1September 17th, 2021 · 05:41 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Mike Ska

This song is not in a battle

Man its so long since I posted an Bandamp.

Still my all time favourite platform..

Swordfish

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 17th, 2021 · 05:46 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Mike Ska
swordfish wrote…
Man its so long since I posted an Bandamp.

Still my all time favourite platform..
Because it is by musicians and for musicians.
No marketing
no bells or whistles

JMT

Swordfish
#3September 18th, 2021 · 10:31 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yes.. good old BandAmp, I like the interface too and such, very clean, the fact that music is organised in forum threads... and so. Though personally I moved to SoundCloud, with a subscription and it's fine, it's not quite the same.

Anyway as for your track, it's splendid, and I've always been a fan of your work. Super chill vibes - but now, how did you do the drums, is that real drumming or did you use loops? Whichever it is, works great !
#4May 9th, 2022 · 01:21 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
PuppetXeno wrote…
Yes.. good old BandAmp, I like the interface too and such, very clean, the fact that music is organised in forum threads... and so. Though personally I moved to SoundCloud, with a subscription and it's fine, it's not quite the same.

Anyway as for your track, it's splendid, and I've always been a fan of your work. Super chill vibes - but now, how did you do the drums, is that real drumming or did you use loops? Whichever it is, works great !

UP THE SKA REVIVAL, been saying it for years!
Loving the sound!! It made me put One Step Beyond on.
Have you always done ska? I feel like I might have remembered that...although it has been a loooooooong time!!

And Puppet, you're right about SoundCloud. It just aint the same.
#5July 7th, 2022 · 07:18 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
PorcelainDoll wrote…
PuppetXeno wrote…

UP THE SKA REVIVAL, been saying it for years!
Loving the sound!! It made me put One Step Beyond on.
Have you always done ska? I feel like I might have remembered that...although it has been a loooooooong time!!

And Puppet, you're right about SoundCloud. It just aint the same.

Yep I'm A Ska Nut!!
#6July 19th, 2022 · 01:06 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Miss this place
#7August 16th, 2022 · 04:07 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Jees I come back here and see everyone say the same things.. long time ago

I miss this place too.

Can't we try to do a face time with each other?

It's great hearing your song Fish. Did I like it? I liked it a lot
#8January 29th, 2023 · 02:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
FUNFISH STRIKES AGAIN

Love it .... singing along ... yup, yup, yup, rrraaaaa eeeeeeyhaaa!!

And just to agree with everyone .... a year later .... yes, miss this most amazing little corner of the Universe
#9April 13th, 2023 · 06:02 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Drumming.
PuppetXeno wrote…

Its Real!!)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 9:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.