#1July 17th, 2021 · 01:13 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Return To Dreamland
In collaboration with: Tihomir Vucajnk, Milenko Nedic, Vladimir Sostaric, Johannes Then, Marcus Hauck, Ludwig Maier

This song is not in a battle

"Return To Dreamland (Instrumental)"
Let's say a man was badly hurt in an accident ... And the doctors manage to wake him up from his coma. But he is aware that he has nothing to return to, and that he would rather continue to sleep, to be put back in a coma. That's why he tells the doctors "take me back to the land of dreams" or "Let me return to dreamland" .... Not a bad story for a pilot episode of some show
This instrumental is not a single, but we will promote it because in our opinion it is very "radio friendly" and perfectly represents our musical diversity.
Absolutely phenomenal musicians and people who participated in the recording of this instrumental, and with whom I continue to record potential hits are:
Tihomir Vucajnk: rhythm guitars / acoustic guitars
Vladimir Sole Sostaric: bass guitar
Milenko Nedic: keyboards / organ (recently left the band)
Marcus Hauck: drums
Johannes Then: production / organs
Ludwig Maier GKG Mastering
Goran Vedris: lead and rhythm guitars / acoustic guitars

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 17th, 2021 · 11:11 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
You're right - this could be a killer TV theme. Nice melody, upbeat tempo, a real "foot tapper". Excellent production and instrumentation. Thanks for sharing!
#3July 17th, 2021 · 02:18 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
battlecat wrote…
You're right - this could be a killer TV theme. Nice melody, upbeat tempo, a real "foot tapper". Excellent production and instrumentation. Thanks for sharing!

Thank You very much Battlecat
#4January 28th, 2023 · 12:06 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It seams like a life time since I listened to good rocking music, would love to hear much more grass roots guitar pieces on the radio ... good stuff, thanks for uploading
#5January 28th, 2023 · 02:20 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Thank you very much
We have a new single out, here's the link:
https://youtu.be/RcIiVgv0Qyc
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.