#1May 4th, 2020 · 02:47 PM
77 threads / 31 songs
353 posts
Norway
Play Your Cards Right

This song is not in a battle

It's crazy to look back at my old recordings and see how much I have improved. When I posted my first song here at BandAmp (I think it was in 2006)  I was only 14 or 15 years old. But even though my songs were rough and very unpolished I remember how kind and supportive this community was (and still is). So thanks for all the kind words and musical help you have given me over the years.

All my love to you guys. 

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 10th, 2020 · 03:23 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
It's great to hear that you continued to create music, having come to the point of fully arranged recordings. Your voice has matured (and was akways warm and pleasant to begin with), and it's a well written song too. Makes me think of the 1990s in terms of style.
The main thing with your songs (which make them compelling) is the honest subject matter, you (seem to) write from a very personal and direct perspective, about recognizable real life situations. That is very human/relatable, a welcome thing in this strange world
#3June 22nd, 2020 · 03:11 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
Play Your Cards Right
Great to here such a well produced song ..... This is creatively lovely... and poignant... Well done I Love it..The NightFish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.