#1May 22nd, 2019 · 12:11 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
REally

This song is not in a battle

Collab song, I did the vocals, and wrote the lyrics.  some editing and mixing too but not much.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 22nd, 2019 · 11:12 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Hey TG! Good to hear from you. At first I was taken aback by this piece, as it seemed to represent quite a departure for you...and then I realized it was a collaboration. This song has an ethereal, (kinda spooky ) quality to it. Someone really went "all out" on this one, production - wise. Impressive lushness to it. There are a few issues with "pitchiness" in the vocals that might need attention, otherwise, nice work!
#3May 22nd, 2019 · 01:12 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
thanks. This guy is out of Chicago, does great work, mostly beats for hip hop artist. He came up with this, was a departure from his daily stuff.   My  bad  vocal pitch lol. This is pretty good for me. I didn't punch anything in, or  even comp a different vocal takes.  One time and done. I could edit the pitchiness out but, I'm treating it old school as far as auto tune stuff.  I did post an edit: The bandamp player knocks off some upper frequencies. So I did a bit of adjustment just for the amp.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 11:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.