This song is not in a battle

tv evangelists frost my socks !!

been awhile....hi guys

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 17th, 2018 · 01:01 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Guitar work is absolutely stunning (which is not surprising coming from you). Chord progressions are complex and beautiful. Your vocals are likewise beautiful (I'm undecided whether they could stand a bit of boost in volume in the overall mix - the recording of the guitar is so beautiful I can understand it's prominence). Lyric content meaningful. Entire song has an arresting/haunting quality. It's really nice to hear from you again. Beautiful work!
#3February 17th, 2018 · 01:53 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Soulful vibes and nice ones at that. It has a legendary feel and envelopes you in a spiritual uplifting experience. Truly remarkable.

I'm not sure about the reverb, as it's such a personal song playing it with less or may be a small amount of hall reverb will give it a stronger presence IMO.

Thank you for sharing with us, one of the best new compositions I've listened to here on the Amp in a long time.
#4February 17th, 2018 · 06:30 PM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
wow
well my goodness......

ty so very much.  you guys certainly are great for the ego

The reverb was a little high I agree......& my voice could've been a little clearer.  My nephew recorded that with his Mac & it was my first attempt at singing & playing at the same time.

Whoever sent me the email about BandAmp the other day thank you!  I had been trying to log in without any luck.  Wasn't even sure the site was still up; last I heard, there was talk of shutting down.  Glad to see it isn't!!

Since last I was here, I have a new Taylor 12.......it's pretty.  So.....am messing around with that alot.

thanks again!  this site is like running into an old friend. 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.