#1October 20th, 2017 · 12:20 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
12 Crashes (mix 2)

This song is not in a battle

Thank you all so much for your helpful advice - I have applied some of the suggestions and have tweaked the drums quite a bit - what say you now?

I'm thinking of adding vocal harmonies and then it will be done.

Thanks for listening!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 20th, 2017 · 12:53 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Wow, this is a great iteration on the production!  I'm having to listen on different headphones than I normally would, but I feel like you really expanded the equalization with this.  Part of that was probably just getting the drums on much higher/lower bands than on the first mix.  I thought the introduction played better in this version, too.

Your voice on it is perfect.  I think I said that in the last version but really, you're nailing the vibe.  Sometimes I get the same feeling from this as I do from the old slow songs by Brand New, even though in general their music is different than this.  There are probably better comparisons to draw, but the point is that I'm along for the ride!
#3October 20th, 2017 · 02:30 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Much better - nice balanced sound.
I'm still not convinced on the echo, it may be you just need to lower the feedback volume - it seems to throw the timing off and will also affect your timing of playing, as there many timing issues of other instruments you are playing that do not have echo.
I still like the song.
Well done!
#4October 29th, 2017 · 08:40 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: 12 Crashes (mix 2)
TheKunadiun wrote…
Thank you all so much for your helpful advice - I have applied some of the suggestions and have tweaked the drums quite a bit - what say you now?

I'm thinking of adding vocal harmonies and then it will be done.

Thanks for listening!
please post lyrics
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.