#1July 26th, 2017 · 04:06 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Nothing

This song is not in a battle

Hi guys.

Good to be back. It's been a while. Life has been quite difficult for me these years. I'll spare you the details - I haven't been a man of many words here anyways. I'll let the music speak. Thanks for listening .

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 27th, 2017 · 05:12 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I really like the long slow introduction.  I wasn't sure if I should expect an instrumental track because of how well it was put together, but the vocals brought the tone into focus!  The long ending was fitting, though, since that loop is pretty satisfying all by itself.

Glad you're back!  It's been a while for several us!
#3July 28th, 2017 · 11:57 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
TonightsLastSong wrote…
I really like the long slow introduction.  I wasn't sure if I should expect an instrumental track because of how well it was put together, but the vocals brought the tone into focus!  The long ending was fitting, though, since that loop is pretty satisfying all by itself.

Glad you're back!  It's been a while for several us!

Thanks a lot, TonightsLastSong!

I wasn't sure how this song would turn out either, while I was writing it . I started, and hours later this is what came out .

I really appreciate it! I'm glad to be back as well! I've missed this place!
#4July 28th, 2017 · 12:54 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
great piece, moody voice! love it.
#5August 1st, 2017 · 11:54 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
nice. I love the way you sang this song.  very clean, smooth and easy. strong melody line that's easy to sing along with . even though the drum loops are repetitive they don't get old. Hold it's interest throughout the song.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 18th, 2024 · 11:06 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.