Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2017-06

Wont pay.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2017 · 06:09 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
You've got a good vocal tone for the style.  Fits like a glove when I'm listening.  I'm bad with picking lyrics out but it sounds like it's playing well with the rhythm.

Do you have plans to expand it or do you think it stands pretty well the way it is?

Thanks for sharing!
#3June 3rd, 2017 · 07:26 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
gugugaga wrote…
pretty cool just need better sound/edit master and female voice
#4June 4th, 2017 · 04:45 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The emotion/feel is there, but I would have liked to heard more variation in the structure and in the melody.
I too struggled to understand the words to your lyrics, I know this can effect the feel of the song if you focus too much on the clarity of the words. There is no harm in trying. A good tip I got here on the amp is to exaggerate everything. It may seem strange doing it at first, but when you listen back to it, the music will have more energy for a start, as you practice this technique you will develop your tone into it.
#5June 7th, 2017 · 06:49 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
nice voice! pretty little song. now record it well! :P
#6June 9th, 2017 · 11:04 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
cool song, the vocals are decent, playing is pretty good. The tracking skills need help though. It's good for a rough track or demo. Sounds like on a couple of your guitar chords the low end was bleeding back, maybe a HPF type or eq,  someway to roll off the low end.  If an eq isn't available, use a soundhole dampener to kill a bit of low end off the guitar. Better Tracking and tighten up a couple pitchy notes this could go from good to great.
#7June 11th, 2017 · 06:33 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
cool song, the vocals are decent, playing is pretty good. The tracking skills need help though. It's good for a rough track or demo. Sounds like on a couple of your guitar chords the low end was bleeding back, maybe a HPF type of eq, or someway to roll off the low end.  If an eq isn't available, use a soundhole dampener to kill a bit of low end off the guitar. Better Tracking and tighten up a couple pitchy notes this could go from good to great.

First of All

WELCOME TO BANDAMP

Its great to see you posting songs here!!!!

Just following up ....on toasted goats suggestions

a Quick question

What are you using to record your songs?
phone ..... ipad ...... computer.

As this community is here to help .... whatever platform you use ....
we might be able to help with production and finding ways to make your songs GREAT

The fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.