#1April 8th, 2017 · 02:27 AM
5 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
Battle test song
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 5 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2017-04

Disclaimer: I did not make this song. This is an old file that was pulled for testing. I'm trying to get the battles working. Thanks everyone!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 8th, 2017 · 02:30 AM
5 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
Test vote
#3April 8th, 2017 · 12:15 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Test Vote from Denis.
Can we get rid of the min 15 votes - I think this was one of the things we felt did not work, simply because people did not bother voting knowing the battle was not working properly.
I can't remember all the issues there were before - hopefully some of the members will remember?
#4April 9th, 2017 · 02:10 AM
5 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…
Test Vote from Denis.
Can we get rid of the min 15 votes - I think this was one of the things we felt did not work, simply because people did not bother voting knowing the battle was not working properly.
I can't remember all the issues there were before - hopefully some of the members will remember?

I looked into removing the 15 vote requirement earlier today and I wasn't able to find a quick solution. I'm going to spend some more time with it soon and see what I can find. Like you mentioned, it'd be great to chat with some others to learn about how it used to function.
#5April 9th, 2017 · 07:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
blueprint35 wrote…
Denis wrote…
Test Vote from Denis.

I looked into removing the 15 vote requirement earlier today and I wasn't able to find a quick solution. I'm going to spend some more time with it soon and see what I can find. Like you mentioned, it'd be great to chat with some others to learn about how it used to function.
If we can encourage members to include their new songs in the battle for April, we can hopefully see what is and what is not working. I know the Hall of Fame is linked to the Battle, but as you said it's probably better to wait and hear from the members who know the battle well and how it used to function. At the moment is appears to be working?
#6April 9th, 2017 · 04:35 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Voted purely to test .... bad quality song boo !!   ; )
It's been so long ... do we click the stars above the comment box?
#7April 10th, 2017 · 03:10 AM
5 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
Voted purely to test .... bad quality song boo !!   ; )
It's been so long ... do we click the stars above the comment box?

Yep click the stars above the comment box or at the top of a thread and you should get a little thank you text. If you then go to the battle page you should see that the vote count incremented by 1.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 6:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.