#1September 20th, 2016 · 05:52 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
Plosive Little Bubbles

This song is not in a battle

After I experimented with the last batch of electronic stuff, I had an itch for something deliberately beepy and suggestive of the 8-bit chip tunes.  This is obviously shares nothing substantial with that era of music, but I had a lot of fun making it with memories close at hand of the original Mega Man titles.

There may or may not have been a fond recollection of the trouble I had as a kid jumping on bubbles and platforms that burst or fall once you touch them, and the many stressful hours I probably spent getting the timing just right.  The Megaman 5 stage for Wave Man where you have to ascend vertically on bubbles probably broke my tiny spirit a hundred times.

I do these things in batches and so I dont spam them all here, but if you want you can find the others in this batch here: https://soundcloud.com/tiliv/sets/tap-tap.  As a general rule, they are single-sitting recordings but sometimes I come back and fix one up if I felt like I did it an injustice.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 8th, 2016 · 01:32 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Plosive Little Bubbles
TonightsLastSong wrote…
After I experimented with the last batch of electronic stuff, I had an itch for something deliberately beepy and suggestive of the 8-bit chip tunes.  This is obviously shares nothing substantial with that era of music, but I had a lot of fun making it with memories close at hand of the original Mega Man titles.

There may or may not have been a fond recollection of the trouble I had as a kid jumping on bubbles and platforms that burst or fall once you touch them, and the many stressful hours I probably spent getting the timing just right.  The Megaman 5 stage for Wave Man where you have to ascend vertically on bubbles probably broke my tiny spirit a hundred times.

I do these things in batches and so I dont spam them all here, but if you want you can find the others in this batch here: https://soundcloud.com/tiliv/sets/tap-tap.  As a general rule, they are single-sitting recordings but sometimes I come back and fix one up if I felt like I did it an injustice.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa....... man this i like!!! I never had money back in the day to own an atari or similar ... but this track gets the manic craziness of all that finger wiggling!!! Its like throw the notes into a crazy algorithm and see what pops out!!!
Will check out soundcloud ...... the site that is s**t compared to what we used to have here....but snowballed the amp out of sight!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 3:12 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.