#1November 15th, 2015 · 08:25 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Walk Through You

This song is not in a battle

Final version. Not exactly perfect but I don't wanna tire over it.

Cheers!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 16th, 2015 · 01:47 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I love this!! This sounds so great dude! It reminds me of like a combination of Ramona Falls, Beck, and Genesis? It's absolutely great. It's super catchy too...been stuck in my head all day. The production on this is great too. I wonder if the vox were raised a bit more in the mix how that would sound? Either way I love it as it is now. Great work!
#3November 18th, 2015 · 08:48 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
TheKunadiun wrote…
I love this!! This sounds so great dude! It reminds me of like a combination of Ramona Falls, Beck, and Genesis? It's absolutely great. It's super catchy too...been stuck in my head all day. The production on this is great too. I wonder if the vox were raised a bit more in the mix how that would sound? Either way I love it as it is now. Great work!

Thanks!

About the level of the voice, I'm not really sure if I want it that much in the front of the mix. Maybe in a future version I'll try that. In the meantime I just prefer it like this.

Cheers!

> Iz
#4November 19th, 2015 · 06:46 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Love the intro...I find it to be quite unique! To me the mix, composition and production sound great...The filter arrangement with the bassy synth is badass(genial!)...great chorus too!! very artsy like piece...much like what I hear in NPR or BBC public radio stations! Superb!
#5December 30th, 2015 · 01:56 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
The grove of this thing is really nice.  This is like soundtrack material!  When the chorus comes to life after the quiet verses, it feels just right, effortlessly turning on the extra melody.  Nice and built up, without relying on volume.

You've got a nice way of delivering your vowel sounds.  It kind of changes around depending on the phrase, but it keeps the voice low.

Very good piece!
#6December 30th, 2015 · 07:33 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Thanks guys. I'll turn the vocals up a bit on a future version and maybe add a tad bit more of bottom end on that kick drum. I listened the song on a stereo today and felt like that would help.

> Iz
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 15th, 2024 · 11:37 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.