30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Goran Vedriš - Dreamland
In collaboration with: Tomislav Pavelić
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2015-08

This was recorded in July of 2015, in my home studio (Daruvar, Croatia). I dedicate this instrumental to all of my good friends that I have played with, studied and spent time with, in Osijek (Croatia).
Damir, Tihomir, Mario, Paulina, Sabina, Vlatko, Tomislav Ivana, Dijana, Tajana, Dejan, Dragan, Dalibor, Matija, Domagoj, Josip, Slavica, Tea, Petra, Alan, Željko itd.
It was recorded in collaboration with my dear friend Tomislav Pavelić from Osijek.
"Dreamland" is an alternate universe where we're all still playing together, spending time together and enjoying the life.
Equipment used for the track:
Electroclassical guitar: Almeria CC-46 SEQ Classic
Electric guitar: Squier Telecaster Affinity with Seymour Duncan Little 59 on bridge and GFS humbucker on neck, Jack & Danny WR Wine Red .
Bass guitar: Stagg copy of Fender Precision
Soundcard: Line6 Pod Studio GX
Software: Adobe Audition CS, Pod Farm 2, Fabfilter Pro Q, Nomad Factory EQ, Izotope Ozone, Fruity Loops Pro.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 18th, 2015 · 06:21 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Goran Vedriš - Dreamland
gogo wrote…
This was recorded in July of 2015, in my home studio (Daruvar, Croatia). I dedicate this instrumental to all of my good friends that I have played with, studied and spent time with, in Osijek (Croatia).
Damir, Tihomir, Mario, Paulina, Sabina, Vlatko, Tomislav Ivana, Dijana, Tajana, Dejan, Dragan, Dalibor, Matija, Domagoj, Josip, Slavica, Tea, Petra, Alan, Željko itd.
It was recorded in collaboration with my dear friend Tomislav Pavelić from Osijek.
"Dreamland" is an alternate universe where we're all still playing together, spending time together and enjoying the life.
Equipment used for the track:
Electroclassical guitar: Almeria CC-46 SEQ Classic
Electric guitar: Squier Telecaster Affinity with Seymour Duncan Little 59 on bridge and GFS humbucker on neck, Jack & Danny WR Wine Red .
Bass guitar: Stagg copy of Fender Precision
Soundcard: Line6 Pod Studio GX
Software: Adobe Audition CS, Pod Farm 2, Fabfilter Pro Q, Nomad Factory EQ, Izotope Ozone, Fruity Loops Pro.

WOW What a  GREAT TRACK
super recording/production skills

Please add lyrics ....

otherwise its just a great track with super recording skills ... but not much more

impressed fish
#3July 19th, 2015 · 09:15 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice sound - panning works well.
Just goes to show you don't need to spend a lot of money buying top end gear to get a great production.
SD pups are great upgrade to any guitar - I did the same on my Epihone LP, the transformation is so much better than the stock pups.
WELL DONE!
#4July 19th, 2015 · 01:01 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
thank You all I really wanna continue making music, but because I work all day there's no time for more complex stuff. but i'm really glad You like this. I'm really satisfied with the electroacustic guitar sound
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 1:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.