#1April 25th, 2015 · 09:03 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Wisdom - Poppy Reggae

This song is not in a battle

Let me know what you think It's without lyrics (as usual)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 25th, 2015 · 01:43 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
13 posts
Brazil
its super groovy! nice bassline and timbres going on in there. I really like the organ in the background. do you plan on having lyrics for it?
#3April 25th, 2015 · 03:47 PM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
thank you for your reply! Yes I intent to have lyrics and vocals for the song too....
buuuuuuuuuut..... lyrics and vocals are not really my thing so I only write the music.

If you have any ideas for the song...feel free to give it a try
#4April 26th, 2015 · 04:52 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very nicely put together, sets a laid back atmosphere indeed (though I'm more into the rough-cut lo-fi dub style when it comes to reggae)

Nevertheless I attempted some vocalizations and quickly came to an intuitive vocal line that seems to work really well (it had a hefty British accent for some reason). There's quite a lot of freedom in pitch and timing when it comes to a vocal part and that should be able to make up for the lack of a clear verse/chorus structure in the instrumental bit.

However I'm not going to go ahead and record vocals to this, my creative workload is extensive as it is, on top of that my studio will be unavailable for at least a few weeks to come.
#5April 26th, 2015 · 06:55 AM
50 threads / 43 songs
130 posts
Netherlands
Thanks for your reply Puppet!

I'm currently trying to send this song to as many people as possible to figger out lyrics and a vocal line, but so far no succes yet. Hope you will have some time in a few weeks to send me the idea you had for vocal line, the more ideas I can collect, the more interesting I can make the song.

Greetings!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.