#1March 25th, 2015 · 07:06 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
JustaJamYet

This song is not in a battle

the title defines it all,

simplicity was a keyword while composing it, then I took it to the Band (Daizy Bell),
this is just the first rehearsal, and me fooling around with my new synth (old roland rs-50)

upload only for constructive comments and opinions how to make it a worlwide  Nr.1 Hit...

Or just how you like it or dont

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 26th, 2015 · 03:52 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like the feel
Although you are trying to keep it simple, it's not really taking you anywhere. Try a simple arrangement.
It sounds like it's more for a vocal, although I can hear some vocals very faint?
The synth is too bright for the guitar, they are fighting for the spotlight.
KEEP AT IT!!
#3March 27th, 2015 · 06:23 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: JustaJamYet
MaxdB wrote…
the title defines it all,

simplicity was a keyword while composing it, then I took it to the Band (Daizy Bell),
this is just the first rehearsal, and me fooling around with my new synth (old roland rs-50)

upload only for constructive comments and opinions how to make it a worlwide  Nr.1 Hit...

Or just how you like it or dont :)

HaHa this sounds like a great jam .....take it and run over a few more sessions sure your global hit will emerge

jamfish  
#4April 1st, 2015 · 02:20 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like it, a really nicely thick-layered soundscape with a melancholic and later-day floydish psychedelic feel to it. If you want to build it out you will need more chords, a break, lyrics, saxophone and more cowbell of course 

But without kidding, this jam certainly provides something workable, and even if you'd throw in a jam like this live, between songs, toward the end of a gig, you could really bring the atmosphere to a climax with this. You just have to make sure to have a few verses for the vocal bit.

I liked it! Good energy, and well recorded too. Is this multitrack or a really decent post-processed room recording?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.