This song is not in a battle

A nice RnB Track to end the year

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 31st, 2014 · 04:37 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice to see you diversifying.
Sounds OK, but not my choice of lead instruments, would have gone for something more spacey.
This could be used as backing track for a vocal, or even an instrumental solo.
#3December 31st, 2014 · 07:06 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…
Sounds OK, but not my choice of lead instruments, would have gone for something more spacey.

Are you able to do any collaborations Denis?...  If so please let me know, be cause there are a few i'd love to have you get on!

CP
#4January 1st, 2015 · 03:00 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
cpbeats wrote…
Denis wrote…

Are you able to do any collaborations Denis?...  If so please let me know, be cause there are a few i'd love to have you get on!

CP
I've not recorded anything for over twelve months, which is the first time since joining the AMP in 2007 I haven't. Although over the last couple of months I have started practicing again, but not had the motivation to record anything. I think I've reached a peak of my ability, at least I think so. In life most people are driven by personal goals. I think I need to find a different goal in music.
I've not played in a band for over nine years and perhaps that is an alternative, or its time to do something else creative for want of a better word.
By all means ask me to collaborate, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to come up with anything, so I'd leave it open for all to collaborate.
Thank you for asking.
#5January 3rd, 2015 · 06:06 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Ambient Love
cpbeats wrote…
A nice RnB Track to end the year

Nice one CP .... more please ... just seen your last post ....
#6January 5th, 2015 · 04:47 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice mellow tunage, I picture you could do well in the ambient and new age market segments. Ever tried new age stuff? Stretch out tunes with subtle progressions and changes of arrangement, all the while remaining mellow and soothing.
#7January 6th, 2015 · 05:13 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Thanks guy, any if you up to colab?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.