#1December 12th, 2014 · 02:59 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Lovers Prayer

This song is not in a battle

Hi all! It's been a long while since I enjoyed your feedback at this lovely website.
I felt it was time to upload something new!

A popsong, influenced mainly by Coldplay and Keane.

I'd love some feedback!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 12th, 2014 · 03:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yes - Great composition - One of the BEST I've heard here on the AMP for a long time.
The arrangement is perfect - love how it ends, it really delivers a message....
If I was to critique, I would have pulled all the stops out on the choruses, but it still sounds great!
Well Done
#3December 12th, 2014 · 03:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very nice tune...not to crazy about the choice of beat ...the chorus is also very nice but it seems lacking a bit of fullness!
#4December 16th, 2014 · 11:21 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Really nice job! The production is fantastic, it's nicely written and arranged. I have two comments/suggestions. I think you could change the opening piano line to be a bit more interesting, even just making the chords arpeggios would help, the rhythm on the piano gets a little boring when it's heard alone. The other thing you could try is changing the phrasing on the end of the chorus. Instead of "for love" being two beats, you could half the time and put a rest in after. I think this would set them with a little more punch on the chorus. Just suggestions, overall it's a really nice tune. Great work!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.