#1July 17th, 2014 · 03:26 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Plague (Demo)
In collaboration with: RaspberryTickle https://www.freesound.org/people/RaspberryTickle/

This song is not in a battle

Hello BandAMP, it has been awhile since I've visited the website!

I've written a lot of stuff since I last logged in (over 3 years ago I think?) but I have been posting tracks on SoundCloud due to better file security. Last time I left, crawlers/bots gained access to all my songs through BandAMP (or its associated database), so I'd rather not risk uploading music that I intend to sell later. Since this isn't a final copy (but is pretty damn close to one), I thought I might put it up here to let everyone know how my compositions are progressing.

I would not be writing what I write today if it wasn't for the support and feedback that I've received from you guys over the years!

Glad to see the website is still running!

Cheers

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 18th, 2014 · 03:27 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
so glad to see you back PLAGUE
Hi and welcome back....

What a fine crafted piece of music .....

please continue to post here ..... the site went quiet for a while ...but it looks like many are coming back ...probably for the honesty of the reviews

my review...as i hear 2nd time

great start ....ring a ring....plague reference... so will that continue??
 ......nice build then slow.....slow for a long time ...momentum back thru piano2:00 ish...where is this going??? .... orchestral mix now ......then big beat.....builds to an anticlimax...so

my opinion

its a layer piece ...... or development....
the opening ring a ring  a roses is a tune that has so much history and you missed it!!!!

could've taken you into what the nursery rhyme was about .... especially if you'd added your own lyrics to turn your  great instrumental into a song

swordfish
trying to get u to make this into a song
#3July 18th, 2014 · 04:10 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice to see back on the Amp. Any music on the web can be streamed and recorded with basic tools. How are you going to be heard if you don't get it out there? You should register any songs with what ever organisation in your country cares for. In the UK I have mine registered with PRS. I think I paid around £10.00 to set it up, there are no other fees thereafter.
The foundation is set on this song, but it could be a backing track to a child's theatre show in its current format.
Keep us posted on how it develops.
#4September 17th, 2014 · 02:38 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hmm hmm nice nice suitably weird, quite a big sounding thing and kind of a creepy start, and I side with the fish on his comments.

But above all it's nice to see old members slowly return to the amp, living up the place once more!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.