#1May 21st, 2014 · 06:56 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Good Ol Guitar
In collaboration with: Kings(on the voice tags)

This song is not in a battle

This is another Country Hip-hopish style beat..  Ill be uploading more like these since seeing the one I colab with Denis and Kings on was and hit.  Anywho Please give your feedback, It is your feedback that helps me grow

Cheers

CP

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 23rd, 2014 · 02:34 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
It's got potential.
I like your ideas and how it all comes together, just don't like the sounds. In particular the Bass Drum, Bass guitar and hi-hat.
Keep working on it
#3May 23rd, 2014 · 03:30 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Good Ol Guitar
HEY CP....

NICE NEW TRACK lovely groove .......so where is this going ??? very cool ..... and i like a lot

so here is the but ....hahaha

after the intro ...... there is a kind of hiss that is ever present ...... like a background noise

it sounds like a mike or track being left open all the time and haunts the sound of the track all the way through its a kind of white noise hisssss. I am sure you can track this down .... Kings voice is cool ...haha... the song and its structure is great...
love the sound see if u can isolate that background hiss

hissy fish
#4May 26th, 2014 · 06:15 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like it , some of the sounds needs a minor remix, watch out on the picking of the guitar, it's almost an exact double in the "verse" if you'd call it that, to "superman"  three doors down.   there are some notes in the upper sound "flute" ?  "piccalo" or whatever it is, that don't jive with the chords it's being played over, causing  weird dissonants that sounds odd. 

this just my humble opinion, which doesn't mean much lol.
#5September 7th, 2014 · 07:16 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
think you all for your feed back
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 7:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.