#1January 5th, 2014 · 03:55 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
You experimental mix

This song is not in a battle

Hi, so this is Mistaken Saints... This is one of our songs, mixed somewhat differently than what's on the official, as yet unreleased demo.

Hope you enjoy.

cheers

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 9th, 2014 · 02:54 AM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Hey demo sounds hot
best for new year PX sounds like a good start with this , nice & rich like vocal mixed & panned out wide , guitars very chunky & whole song solid animated and melodic .
good one thx for posting 
#3January 9th, 2014 · 07:37 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You know a lot of youTube is "O why did they make good music then, not like the crap today" .... it's pissed me off for ages that people think there will never be amazing music again .......

This song proves my point .... bloody hell man this is amazing

Where was I? O! yes, a bit of the old stuff and a bit of the new stuff ..... you guys have grasped it.
This is classic in its setting and original in it's vision and I am very much enjoying the vibe

5 stars and pluses and likes ....

O! we dont have a like button !
#4January 10th, 2014 · 04:43 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: You experimental mix
PuppetXeno wrote…
Hi, so this is Mistaken Saints... This is one of our songs, mixed somewhat differently than what's on the official, as yet unreleased demo.

Hope you enjoy.

cheers

F me .... This is awesome Tight Kick me

love it

bondage fish
#5January 11th, 2014 · 06:27 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Cheers, I'll forward your comments to the rest of the band, I'm sure they'll appreciate it!
#6January 13th, 2014 · 10:00 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
nice piece! liking the sound, structure and recording are fine to me, but more important;
liking the song and the band sound !
vox are spot on, solo is sweet too! just as the rhythm section btw.
Gewoon lekkuh dus!

found the band's facebook page, so when a new gig comes up I might come and check it out with some friends :p
#7January 16th, 2014 · 06:09 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
We discussed this song in the chat the other day. I love the rip-roaring phat sound...great structure... kickass riffs everywhere. Sounds "world class" in terms of quality. To mine ears every components serves the song really well...lyric content, production, vocals, rhythm, lead guitar... nothing is wasted or superfluous. I believe this one has real market appeal. I listen to it repeatedly on loop and haven't grown tired of it. I think you've really got something going on here!
#8January 20th, 2014 · 12:00 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Hey, I just realized - today is your birthday! Have the happiest of birthdays my man, and many more to come!!!
#9January 20th, 2014 · 12:39 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
battlecat wrote…
Hey, I just realized - today is your birthday! Have the happiest of birthdays my man, and many more to come!!!

Cheers! I had some family over last weekend, and I'm having the band over next weekend for an acoustic session and a few drinks. So yeah, thirty-seven starts out well enough!
#10January 20th, 2014 · 02:41 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Happy Birthday Tom .... that in its self deserves it's own thread but I just HAD to say something about this again.
Floyd .... the classic bits, mixed with Hawkwind .... those silver machine forever moments.
The chorus is perfectly addictive, just like a good chorus should be and that's why this would soar when released upon the greater public.

It's a chorus you want to get on and ride .... and keep on riding
#11January 20th, 2014 · 04:19 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
battlecat wrote…
We discussed this song in the chat the other day. I love the rip-roaring phat sound...great structure... kickass riffs everywhere. Sounds "world class" in terms of quality. To mine ears every components serves the song really well...lyric content, production, vocals, rhythm, lead guitar... nothing is wasted or superfluous. I believe this one has real market appeal. I listen to it repeatedly on loop and haven't grown tired of it. I think you've really got something going on here!
Agreed it loops very well   
#12February 13th, 2014 · 12:55 PM
28 threads / 28 songs
95 posts
United States of America
Whoa! Nice! I wish I had your recording skills! BTW Puppet I just wanted to thank you for the kind words and let you know that I have been a HUGE Mike Oldfield fan my whole life!

Nicely done here
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.