#1November 7th, 2013 · 09:42 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Zombie Music (WIP)

This song is not in a battle

I've been working on some music for a iOS game!  It's untitled as of right now but it's about killing zombies hahha.  What I'm sharing with everyone are the 4 tracks I've been working on so far for the game.  In order, they are:

Track 1 - The Calm Before the Storm (In between phases of the game).
Track 2 - The Fortress (Building phases)
Track 3 - The Flesh Eaters (Attack phases)
Track 4 - The Aftermath (Results and score)

I haven't gone in and tweaked all the levels and some ideas are more hollow than others as of right now.  I just wanted to share something since I've been silent for quiet some time   Hope everyone is well!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 8th, 2013 · 02:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Ticks all the boxes for me - You have a natural ability for game based music.
Thanks for posting 
#3November 21st, 2013 · 06:28 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Zombie Music (WIP)
UndercoverApple wrote…
I've been working on some music for a iOS game!  It's untitled as of right now but it's about killing zombies hahha.  What I'm sharing with everyone are the 4 tracks I've been working on so far for the game.  In order, they are:

I haven't gone in and tweaked all the levels and some ideas are more hollow than others as of right now.  I just wanted to share something since I've been silent for quiet some time   Hope everyone is well!

FINE STUFF ..

sounds like a pallet of ideas for bigger stuff....

kind of cliches

criti - fish

plus its too loud  --- sounds distorted in my gear
please make a song???
its a bandamp thing
#4December 7th, 2013 · 11:43 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
Love the Glitchy sounds and the atmosphere you create. Sounds like it will quite the game, if the game lives up to this.

The third track sounds a little loud, the piano sounds a little piercing, maybe that is what fish was saying?
#5December 7th, 2013 · 07:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Reminds me of the Seventh Guest
There's a lot of emotion for a zombie game .... but then again I'm not into zombies so I dont know how zombies are supposed to sound.
It's a gripping game in any case ... love track 3 and how it moves around menacingly.

Good to see you uploading and back in your zone ..... 
#6December 7th, 2013 · 07:54 PM
3 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Nice. I have a radio podcast station and would be interested in having you on as a guest. Let me know if you would be interested.

UndercoverApple wrote…

#7December 9th, 2013 · 09:16 PM
3 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Forgot to mention that I am working with a video app company that is going live with their business by summer. They are looking for music for their video game apps, so if you're interested just let me know and we can go from there.

UndercoverApple wrote…

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.