371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice one guys - It made me Smile   
#3October 5th, 2013 · 03:34 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Sounds pretty good.  lots of stuff going on,  I feel like the car (not the beep) sound effect might be cool to pan from one side to the other, backing off on the volume and decreasing the low end at the same time. Might even  insert some reverb into that channel while doing that , start of with tight verb and increase the size while panning it from one side to the other, and turning down the low end, will give it a  drive by sound. 

talked vocals pop in a couple of spots ..might be to close to mic, or need a screen.

overall a great fun song to listen to.
#4October 5th, 2013 · 04:34 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
Sounds pretty good.  lots of stuff going on,  I feel like the car (not the beep) sound effect might be cool to pan from one side to the other, backing off on the volume and decreasing the low end at the same time. Might even  insert some reverb into that channel while doing that , start of with tight verb and increase the size while panning it from one side to the other, and turning down the low end, will give it a  drive by sound. 

talked vocals pop in a couple of spots ..might be to close to mic, or need a screen.

wow theres a shopping list haha
fish
#5October 5th, 2013 · 06:00 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
swordfish wrote…
toastedgoat wrote…

wow theres a shopping list haha
fish

Sorry
  sometimes I get carried away with hearing the possibilities..The car sound reminded me of the critical listening class I just had,  We listened and watched clips of movies, not just the music, but every sound effect , trying to figure out how they achieved all the sounds. Cars driving by was one of the cool ones.
The engineers sometimes use short  to long delays to achieve this too. "Hass Effect".
#6October 14th, 2013 · 09:51 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
BEEP BEEP! Comin' atcha!   Love it!  Hahahha!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:47 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.