#1September 29th, 2013 · 07:14 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
Memento [Preview]

This song is not in a battle

Track Name: Brennan Heart - Memento (Amanitin Bootleg) (Preview)

This is the first track in a while and I was just itching to get a new track out there. I just love Brennan Heart, and a few days ago, one of his melodies to wandered into head. I kept building, and liked what I had. So here's a preview of my new track, the Amanitin Bootleg of Brennan Hearts: Memento.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 3rd, 2013 · 07:29 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
strings sound nice, what software are you using?

btw, ever since I bought a midi controller (about 5 weeks ago) I've had the secret ambition to make 'hot beats' ... so I may be asking some very probing questions of you in the future...
#3October 3rd, 2013 · 09:16 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
United States of America
Nice crescendo as if it is leading into the main piece. I would love to hear where it goes from there. This is a nice string orchestration.
#4October 4th, 2013 · 04:14 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Memento [Preview]
Wave71 wrote…
Track Name: Brennan Heart - Memento (Amanitin Bootleg) (Preview)

This is the first track in a while and I was just itching to get a new track out there. I just love Brennan Heart, and a few days ago, one of his melodies to wandered into head. I kept building, and liked what I had. So here's a preview of my new track, the Amanitin Bootleg of Brennan Hearts: Memento.

ITS A KILLER START TO SOMETHING!!!

BRING IT ON

BIG SOUNDS PLEASE

FISH
#5October 4th, 2013 · 09:03 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
leVee wrote…
strings sound nice, what software are you using?

I sampled the strings. I was working on my own, but I still need some work before they sound quite like this. I am using FL Studio. If Brennan Heart created the strings, then he would be used Cubase.

leVee wrote…
btw, ever since I bought a midi controller (about 5 weeks ago) I've had the secret ambition to make 'hot beats' ... so I may be asking some very probing questions of you in the future...

I love my midi controllers! I started with my keyboard, and loved that. I moved to a Korg nano controller, which gave me awesome knobs and sliders. I just got a numark mixer and love playing with that. Send me a PM anytime.

GPanda wrote…
Nice crescendo as if it is leading into the main piece. I would love to hear where it goes from there. This is a nice string orchestration.

Thanks man! (I'm writing this with your music playing )

swordfish wrote…

ITS A KILLER START TO SOMETHING!!!

BRING IT ON

BIG SOUNDS PLEASE

FISH

It's coming, don't worry. After I published this preview, I listened to it, and I made it even bigger. Early Christmas present to Fish
#6October 5th, 2013 · 11:55 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
hmm .... you'll have to do some tricks to make it anything near the original.

Listening as I write .... very heavy ... thumping stuff ... nice one !

The original is totally kicking ... this is just a bit of it.
#7October 5th, 2013 · 04:04 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
sounds good, could use some low end push,  mastering eq with mid-side ability would really bring this out. Thump the lows up the middle, backing it off on the side channels.

again sounds good. nicely done.
#8October 14th, 2013 · 09:53 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Great preview!  I love the synth work and I can see my brother dancing to this
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 2:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.