#1August 8th, 2005 · 06:59 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Canada
Tribal Acoustic

This song is not in a battle

This is my cousins song however he can't post it on here for some reason so I am posting ot for him it's his worse recording but oh well sorry aqbout the bad quality someone stole there mics at a live gig..  So now he just has tehis kinda bad one can't member what type.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 9th, 2005 · 10:38 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Netherlands
Guitar sound fine... would be perfect with some more instruments and vocals.
#3August 11th, 2005 · 05:04 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Canada
Guitars/instraments
Thank you for ur comment, i have been thinking the same thing lol
#4August 13th, 2005 · 08:30 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
40 posts
United Kingdom
A nice peice. It gets a bit dull towards the middle but when the lead guitar comes in things soon pick up.
SilentForest wrote…
...would be perfect with some more instruments and vocals.
I think its fine how it is and i think it would become a completely different song if you were to add more instruments/vocals
#5August 13th, 2005 · 12:18 PM
6 threads / 4 songs
33 posts
United States of America
Pretty good, but you don't elaborate on the time signature at all, which makes it a tad boring. Add a little chromatic work, or blues, which works well to contrast this musical type, and it should be golden.
#6August 21st, 2005 · 07:51 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Canada
Tom1989 wrote…
A nice peice. It gets a bit dull towards the middle but when the lead guitar comes in things soon pick up.
SilentForest wrote…
...would be perfect with some more instruments and vocals.
I think its fine how it is and i think it would become a completely different song if you were to add more instruments/vocals

Since it is a work in progress I think the middle section you're talking about will fit when I  have the whole recording.  I only have about a 3rd of what has been written so far, I'll try and up-date it later thank you all.
#7August 31st, 2005 · 12:16 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
44 posts
United States of America
This has a great feel to it.

I dont know what these other guys are saying...

I think you've composed a nice little "work in progress" and you should compliment it with anything that comes to mind. Don't even take advice from any one of us... not even mine in this case. this is a really nice piece and whatever you add to it will end-up sounding like YOU which is the most important thing to originality!
#8September 3rd, 2005 · 08:31 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Canada
Philth
Thank you very much man that's great that you really like this piece.  I was thinking I might start to build on it again, I just picked up a Epiphone Les Paul Studio for 400$ CND so I'm super stoked should be a good time to work on this song.  Once again thank you all who commented
#9October 22nd, 2007 · 08:28 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
Definitely has some awesome potential. With drums, bass, and electric guitar, I think you would have yourself a winner!!!
#10October 22nd, 2007 · 11:02 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
83 posts
Venezuela
I don't think it needs drum, or bass. I think this should be like a song that is played while camping infront of the fire. With some hand-percussion. Like wild west stuff (not cowboy). Is pretty cool. Next time upload the whole song to have a complete view of the scene. Also, stick with the acoustic feeling, don't add anything electric (my oppinion)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.