#1May 15th, 2013 · 05:33 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
Why So Serious [Preview]

This song is not in a battle

Tony Lizard - Why So Serious (Amanitin Remix Preview)

So it has been a few months, and I have some new tracks. It was kind of hard to pick the first one to put up, because I would like to do them in chronological order, but I am just so excited about this track, and the direction that it is going, that I just had to put it up and get some feed back so far.

I am now releasing under a new name, Amanitin, which is my handle on a number of things, which is why I tacked on the name in the title.

Tony Lizard, who wrote the original mix, now produces in the House/Techno scene, but I took this song from when he produces in the scene much closer to my heart, Hardstyle. The original mix had vocals from the Dark Night, which I am still debating using.

I think this song represents a major step forward for me. This is actually my second remix (my first one will be popping up later) but I love what I have done with it. However, it still isn't done, and I want to ask you for your thought. This is the first time I have pitched a kick, and I think I did pretty well. It certainly gives it a lot more character.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 15th, 2013 · 07:36 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
I'm a huge fan of hardstyle!  The intro work is great.  When it hits again at 1:19, the kick seems to be drowned out.  Maybe a lift in the low/mid area to bring it out a bit and give it more punch would be great or cutting from some of the synths.  You got something great going here! I like it!
#3May 16th, 2013 · 03:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Iīm no expert in techno-music. So I canīt give much helpful advices. But I think the mix needs a lil more
bottom end. Will mean : BASS. Thatīs what itīs about in a disco, the people wanna feel the bass punching in their stomach / ass.

So, mix an asskicker.

U.L.I.
#4May 16th, 2013 · 10:53 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
An Ass Kicking Track huh?

Alright, but you asked for it!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.