#1April 13th, 2013 · 06:01 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Acoustic Only

This song is not in a battle

Recorded this song in a couple of hours this afternoon. This is the first time I've recorded piano, too. It's only a cheap old keyboard; doesn't even have pressure sensitive keys. I hope you enjoy.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 13th, 2013 · 09:49 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
54 posts
Canada
Nice melody
Nice melodic piece, keep on doing what your doing 
#3April 15th, 2013 · 03:25 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
A simple and beautiful theme. Pretty smooth.
Do you want to work it out ? If so, you could work a bit on the timimg and you could also tweak the mix a little.
The picked guitar is a bit too dominant in the mix, raise up the melody-guitar.

U.L.I.
#4April 16th, 2013 · 03:10 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Good start, it just needs work on the panning and guitar sound
The piano in the right channel appears to be the dominant melody, I would pan this in the middle.
Pan the guitar right with a less brighter sound, this will bring out the piano melody better.
Edit* I listened again and did not realise there is also a guitar melody, this should also be panned somewhere around the middle, if I'm not mistaken the piano melody should not clash.
Having said this normally a Piano has a stereo field, depending on your Piano output, you should be able take a stereo line out and record it in stereo, record into two separate channels panning hard left and right. Try it and hear the difference and which you prefer.
#5April 22nd, 2013 · 02:11 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
This is the kind of music I'd listen to while I'm thinking.  It's very contemplative!
#6June 7th, 2013 · 07:16 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
20 posts
United States of America
unique guitar harmonies.  I def. like it musically.  the minimalist piano compliments it very well.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 11:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.