#1March 30th, 2013 · 10:24 AM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Bigfoot studio 1

This song is not in a battle

1 minute sound effect intro on this one  Not sure if my Bitrate is high enough on these mp3 conversions.  They sound better as .wav files.  Anyway,  theres still some tracks needed and I hear a couple of issues now I uploaded the 3 songs. Thanks for Listening.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 30th, 2013 · 06:59 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I think you can load files up to about 9mb's (but this may have changed what with a recent new bandAMP server??) - 192 bitrate is OK - 320 is best, good as wav, depends on the length of song - you should be able to convert at 192 for this song.
Great energy in the song, sounds like real instruments all the way, you did a great job on the drums, which are the hardest to record well.
My Mrs Snores just like in your intro...lol - I'll have to call her BIG FOOT in future....haha
The Bass and Bass Drum Groove nice.
#3April 2nd, 2013 · 08:04 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Yo, thatīs some solid "hippie-trash-punk".(new genre) Very powerful, strong, energetic.
Good production, but cymbals are bit too loud in my ears in comparison to the rest of the drumset.

letīs talk about , baby..............
#4April 2nd, 2013 · 02:12 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Just posting to post something....

Try to give the chorus some more vox layers emphasizing the word "bigfoot".
Awesome solo fit perfect to the song.
You're more like a gig band ? I imagine masses of people shouting BIGFOOT BIGFOOT

ok. just posted to post something...
#5April 13th, 2013 · 01:06 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
so rad! like triton said, i can hear "I wanna talk about bigfoot" then the crowd shouts "Bigfoot bigfoot!" that would be the greatest show hahaha.
#6April 25th, 2013 · 06:10 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
TamarackII wrote…
so rad! like triton said, i can hear "I wanna talk about bigfoot" then the crowd shouts "Bigfoot bigfoot!" that would be the greatest show hahaha.

Lets Hope So....Should be playing it out somewhere in the next month...   Thank for the Support!!!
#7April 25th, 2013 · 06:12 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…
I think you can load files up to about 9mb's (but this may have changed what with a recent new bandAMP server??) - 192 bitrate is OK - 320 is best, good as wav, depends on the length of song - you should be able to convert at 192 for this song.
Great energy in the song, sounds like real instruments all the way, you did a great job on the drums, which are the hardest to record well.
My Mrs Snores just like in your intro...lol - I'll have to call her BIG FOOT in future....haha

My Better Half sounds like that too.. Maybe I'll record her and add it as a track. Haha, guess they all have a little Bigfoot in them
#8April 25th, 2013 · 06:13 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…

Oh and PS  Thanks for the Bitrate Info., I didnt know that and it has changed everthing.
#9May 7th, 2013 · 04:44 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like this kind of sound, raw, rough around the edges, nice rocking on, sounds very "live" (and would probably do good as live track). Yes very enjoyable!
#10May 8th, 2013 · 10:25 AM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
when you move from chorus to verse and back again, there is a change in volume that I think is from something with the guitar tracks. Maybe you are ducking it intentionally. This takes away from the 'live' feel you are getting with those drums.

Oh! I hear it now. You are adding a guitar at the chorus, or adding a slight delay to it there. Is that right? 
IMHO the two guitars are too similar. Try making the sounds they have a little bit more different.

Make their differences more stark, perhaps separating the guitars a little in the mix, so it sounds more like two different players. This will allow the build at the chorus to arrive and we won't miss it when it leaves because we know that it's for the chorus. Did that make sense? 

Great solo!

Also, what are the drums? I really dig the beats being played.
Anymore I can't tell a live kit from a program, though I am thinking its a program.
 Do tell.

I like this song very much. Great energetic concept. 
A great, fun song that rocks.
#11July 1st, 2013 · 02:23 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Soni wrote…
when you move from chorus to verse and back again, there is a change in volume that I think is from something with the guitar tracks. Maybe you are ducking it intentionally. This takes away from the 'live' feel you are getting with those drums.

Oh! I hear it now. You are adding a guitar at the chorus, or adding a slight delay to it there. Is that right? 
IMHO the two guitars are too similar. Try making the sounds they have a little bit more different.

Make their differences more stark, perhaps separating the guitars a little in the mix, so it sounds more like two different players. This will allow the build at the chorus to arrive and we won't miss it when it leaves because we know that it's for the chorus. Did that make sense? 

Great solo!

Also, what are the drums? I really dig the beats being played.
Anymore I can't tell a live kit from a program, though I am thinking its a program.
 Do tell.

I like this song very much. Great energetic concept. 
A great, fun song that rocks.

Hi Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, those guitar changes are a little rough on the ears.
That drum track is a live human played track.  Its a 1968 Extended Rogers set with Zildgian Cymbals, Pearl Hardware and Remo Drum Heads
#12July 5th, 2013 · 05:18 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Bigfoot studio 1
SkunkApe wrote…
1 minute sound effect intro on this one  Not sure if my Bitrate is high enough on these mp3 conversions.  They sound better as .wav files.  Anyway,  theres still some tracks needed and I hear a couple of issues now I uploaded the 3 songs. Thanks for Listening.

wow is this where u live????
Jarrow beckons !!!! haha

then u beat my heart out
bigfoot!!! a friend of mine .... bouncer at the quayside....

well formed song ... its all there
getting loads of crash in the mix...
sounds like a live one pass at the mike

hope IM RIGHT????

geordie fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.