#1February 22nd, 2013 · 01:49 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Psymon Says Intro

This song is not in a battle

Here's some commissioned work I did for the iOS game Psymon Says.  This is the music that plays when you're at the main menu of the game

You probably won't hear me make anything like this again lol!  The original version I made when they hired me was WAAAY more video game like with 8bit synths and all that electronic stuff I love.  They then asked me to tone things down a bit and make it more jazzy as if it was a game show.... I honestly have never written this kind of style before but I'm glad I somehow pulled it off lol!

http://www.funamite.com/

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 22nd, 2013 · 03:33 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Cool - It's superb.
I would love to hear what it would sound like with a Full Brass Section and acoustic drums - It could be used for a game show or similar.
#3February 22nd, 2013 · 05:19 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Yeah catchy as all get out .Great up swing funky with little melody subplots . Love the piano nice chops .
& Denis if you get horn section & drummer over they'll drink all your coffee.

Love it UA

gg
#4February 23rd, 2013 · 03:08 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Upbeat!! Makes me smiling and foottapping.

Yo yo, I´d also like to hear thisone as a big band arrangement  BUT :::: the most of us are just home- recorders,  so we just can deliver some compromises.
But I´m pretty sure, that the day will come for you Harry, when your music will be played by a full orchestrated big bands, with mind blowing horn sections, fat drums and purring string ensembles..................
Yes , I´m sure this will happen.......................................once

U.L.I.
#5February 25th, 2013 · 05:48 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Definitely game music ... and this is toned down !  
You sure work on some cool project.
#6March 13th, 2013 · 01:20 PM
27 threads / 26 songs
83 posts
Russia
Liked it much! Inspiring. That's good.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.