#1February 9th, 2013 · 07:56 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Undercover Apple on BBC

This song is not in a battle

For some odd reason my previous upload got tangled up in another thread, so here is another go at it

BBC 3 Counties Radio invited us for a live on-the-air interview where they would play our track Leaflette and speak with Emie about us and our music. 

I was supposed to be there in the studio with her that day.  I had a plane ticket ready and it would be my first time even doing something like this so I couldn't miss this opportunity.  Unfortunately, I became really ill and was stuck in hospital for a week while they took care of a rather mysterious illness (since then I've been going to the doctors twice every two weeks even now). 

The interview was hilarious!  Emie did a great job on the air and they even invited us back to perform live sometime this year.  We just have to let them know when   If I recover 100% I will probably visit the UK during summer.  Just in time for our 2nd release

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 9th, 2013 · 07:57 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Also, they played the song earlier but I cut that part out   So they actually played it
#3February 10th, 2013 · 03:07 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing this with us.  Amazing how you stumbled upon each other via soundcloud. Seems like a match made in heaven.
Wishing you a speedy full recovery.
Look forward on where this leading to and of course listen to any new songs you create.
Best wishes.
#4February 11th, 2013 · 02:01 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Great show. Hope youre getting well soon. Wanna hear many more tracks of you both!
#5February 11th, 2013 · 04:35 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Undercover Apple on BBC
UndercoverApple wrote…
For some odd reason my previous upload got tangled up in another thread, so here is another go at it

BBC 3 Counties Radio invited us for a live on-the-air interview where they would play our track Leaflette and speak with Emie about us and our music. 

I was supposed to be there in the studio with her that day.  I had a plane ticket ready and it would be my first time even doing something like this so I couldn't miss this opportunity.  Unfortunately, I became really ill and was stuck in hospital for a week while they took care of a rather mysterious illness (since then I've been going to the doctors twice every two weeks even now). 

The interview was hilarious!  Emie did a great job on the air and they even invited us back to perform live sometime this year.  We just have to let them know when   If I recover 100% I will probably visit the UK during summer.  Just in time for our 2nd release :)
like a lot ....    
get together !!!
#6February 13th, 2013 · 01:42 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Thanks a lot for the support I'll share a new track once Emie is done recording the vocals for it
#7February 13th, 2013 · 02:50 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
Getting radio play is excellent. Well done. I've not visited the site for a while and it's great to see you've progressed soo much guys. You deserve success being so talented and all. It'll be good to hear something live when you visit in the summer.
#8February 14th, 2013 · 07:59 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
well done
Way to go & hope your well on the mend
looking forward to everything 
#9February 16th, 2013 · 01:37 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
IanS and Yokoinc thanks!  We're currently wrapping up a new track and there's about 5-6 more that are actively being written.  Thanks for the support!
#10February 17th, 2013 · 02:30 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Dude this is so awesome and I'm so happy that you are feeling better and Im sorry to hear you got sick!! this was such a cool interview!!

I love your music and I cant wait to see what more you can come up with ;D
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.