#1February 8th, 2013 · 07:49 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Pushing Forward

This song is not in a battle

Ok so for this I used a pluggin vst called Crystal found free on KVR.  80% of all sounds heard are from this synth and the glitching in the bass line is from believe it or not running it through the fl studious grossbeat. lots of reverse echo work and delays. I spent two nights on this. I think its done. IDK............I kinda enjoy listening to this one more than some of my others.  it is what it is. I can make a million tracks so no sense on holding onto it tell its perfect cuz ill never get back to it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 10th, 2013 · 03:19 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great work, interesting varied piece - it creates visions in your mind - would be interesting how it would go with an arty animated video.
Would have liked the bass synth a little louder in the mix to help get into the groove.
#3February 11th, 2013 · 05:17 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Pushing Forward
Aarondeager wrote…
Ok so for this I used a pluggin vst called Crystal found free on KVR.  80% of all sounds heard are from this synth and the glitching in the bass line is from believe it or not running it through the fl studious grossbeat. lots of reverse echo work and delays. I spent two nights on this. I think its done. IDK............I kinda enjoy listening to this one more than some of my others.  it is what it is. I can make a million tracks so no sense on holding onto it tell its perfect cuz ill never get back to it.

howza bout a bit of u in the track??

haha

fish
#4February 16th, 2013 · 01:50 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
I really enjoy the panning on the percussion work!  I really drives the music and you have a great ear for atmosphere Love it!
#5February 23rd, 2013 · 03:15 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Fine ambient stuff here. Interesting variations and a loungy atmosphere. Like it.

U.L.I.
#6March 4th, 2013 · 06:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Love your insanity ... it's way too short for such a beautiful and crazy soundscape
Downloading and sticking it with the rest of the stuff I have of yours .... so I can also listen to it more often. 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.