#1February 7th, 2013 · 08:47 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Kheops Rising (instrum.)
In collaboration with: David Rafael Krux

This song is not in a battle

This is probably the first song I ever wrote, and there was a version with vocals, but I didn't like it too much.
This song is a preview into our new material, so I hope you'll like it.
Orchestral parts and organs were played by David Rafael Krux, friend from Osijek.
Guitars, bass and drums were played by me. Thank you all.
Greeting from Croatia

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 7th, 2013 · 03:49 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Very melodic track Quite enjoyed it, especially the section a bit after the one minute mark.  What are you using to record the electric guitar?
#3February 7th, 2013 · 03:58 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Thank you very much. I'm using Line6 Pod Studio UX1, and guitar is Squier Telecaster Affinity serie, with Seymour Duncan little 59 on bridge and GFS humbucker (single coil sized) on the neck. This guitar is definately my favourite
#4February 10th, 2013 · 03:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
There is lot to be said about line 6 gear. They are almost like the real thing, extremely practical and easy to work with. I have line 6 pods for both guitar and bass.
The track is well constructed, has a euro feel to it. I think if you ran a high pass filter on many of the tracks it would cut through better, but it's not a bad mix.
#5February 10th, 2013 · 04:38 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Thanks Denis, I'll work on the mix I really love Line6 Pod Studio UX1, it works amazing. And I really like my guitar, too
#6February 11th, 2013 · 04:47 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Kheops Rising (instrum.)
gogo wrote…
This is probably the first song I ever wrote, and there was a version with vocals, but I didn't like it too much.
This song is a preview into our new material, so I hope you'll like it.
Orchestral parts and organs were played by David Rafael Krux, friend from Osijek.
Guitars, bass and drums were played by me. Thank you all.
Greeting from Croatia

Im enjoying this .....

just wish it had a vocal

hear ya fish
#7February 11th, 2013 · 04:56 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Thank you very much, fish there was a version with vocals, but I thought It would be much more cool with guitar solos and different drum patterns.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 4:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.