#1January 31st, 2013 · 11:56 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
World is a Hologram mix1

This song is not in a battle

So this one maybe has lots of mixing issues? Not sure what I should do exactly? Does it sound good?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 1st, 2013 · 06:26 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
World is a Hologram mix1
3D does it for me ...

ok occasionally it sounds like drummer fallin down stairs

but this is a a nice crafted song...

I LOVE THE FACT U HAVE STYLE

Fish
#3February 1st, 2013 · 11:14 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Im digging it. Liked the concept of the lyrics. I've been felling that way too lately. The drums kinda of trip over themselves a bit but not much. wanted to hear some back voc but then suddenly at the end there they were. Just right where my mind was going. Enjoyed the sutle keyboard as well. As for mixing I thought drums could be brought up more. Everything else sounded good. Well done sir!
#4February 1st, 2013 · 11:18 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
^^"The drums kinda of trip over themselves a bit but not much."^^ this is the only little thing i noticed, besides that it's perfect, production wise, composition wise... keep it up!
#5February 2nd, 2013 · 12:45 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds OK Graig, the drums are finely mixed in terms of Volume, but you could raise the upper mids and treble just a bit so they cut through better.
Work on the Bass guitar, it's the foundation for both Bass sound and rhythm; try and and create a more rhythmic Bass melody that goes with and supports the drums and rhythm guitar.

Great track - you starting to develop the Graig sound.........- that's quite something you know. KEEP AT IT AS YOU ARE 
#6February 6th, 2013 · 04:38 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Loving this mix!  Everything is sounding great   Are you familiar with Earlimart, because you're definitely on a similar sphere!  They are one of my all time favorite bands
#7February 8th, 2013 · 03:12 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Many of you have said that I'm developing a 'sound' or a 'style' and I'm very pleased to hear that. I think I'm growing more as a recording artist and songwriter and definitely finding a natural place where I sort of fall into.
and lol most of you have said it sounds like the drummer is falling down stairs. I may do another take on the drums. we'll see. It either adds to the chaotic feel or it detracts from the music. ;P
Nice point about the bass guitar there denis. I'll try some stuff and see what comes of it and see if maybe I can incorporate that instead.

Apple-
I had never heard of Earlimart but I looked them up....HOLY. CRAP. I LOVE THEM. dang they are so good. And I'm super honored that you feel I'm on a similar sphere as them. I love that style that they are playing and that's basically the style that lots of my songs are in. So yeah. thanks so much

thank you to all of you so much. your support is incredible and the fact that you take the time to listen to this and review it helps me so much and I really truly do appreciate it
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:11 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.