#1January 8th, 2013 · 05:05 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
On Fire

This song is not in a battle

This song is rather rough. I use quite a bit of overdriven and distorted kicks and harsh screeches. This certainly isn't something you hear from a lot of you here on BandAmp. I just hope the community doesn't vote to ban me.

So, this track is a one night stand. I have said before that my favorite genre of music is Hardstyle. I hope I can give you a feel for this type of music (most of you won't like what you hear). I am working on another track (also Hardstyle) that is a lot more melodic. This track was more just me playing around with synths.

It is called On Fire because it uses a melody from Die Antwoord - Baby's On Fire.

Upcoming Tracks [next few months]:
Day After Day
My New Bass Drum
Freedom of Expression

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 8th, 2013 · 01:39 PM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
I was extremely worried there for the first few seconds.  Probably not something I can listen to during my work, but maybe while I stream some League of Legends :P
#3January 8th, 2013 · 02:44 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You've followed a formula well , very generic choice of sounds ... sound just like .... Hardstyle .....
I'm into it, good commercial value, keep on doing it.

Bloody hell Hi Tim .....
#4January 9th, 2013 · 01:19 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
A truely happy song.
You can listen to it also during work or party or swimming or loving or drinking but never by night where everyone's sleeping
Not bad!
#5January 9th, 2013 · 02:38 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Total Skill...love the stutter work and filter sound manipulation...Totally out there!..very driving!
#6January 11th, 2013 · 01:40 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Not my Bag, but interesting arrangement - sounds like you had a ball
#7January 12th, 2013 · 04:45 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: On Fire
Wave71 wrote…
This song is rather rough. I use quite a bit of overdriven and distorted kicks and harsh screeches. This certainly isn't something you hear from a lot of you here on BandAmp. I just hope the community doesn't vote to ban me.

So, this track is a one night stand. I have said before that my favorite genre of music is Hardstyle. I hope I can give you a feel for this type of music (most of you won't like what you hear). I am working on another track (also Hardstyle) that is a lot more melodic. This track was more just me playing around with synths.

It is called On Fire because it uses a melody from Die Antwoord - Baby's On Fire.

Upcoming Tracks [next few months]:
Day After Day
My New Bass Drum
Freedom of Expression

u using FL Studio???
does what it says on the tin!!!
got me swinging in the old rocking chair

Great!

Swordfish
#8January 12th, 2013 · 04:54 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
Does what it says on the tin?
#9January 19th, 2013 · 11:52 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Wave71 wrote…
Does what it says on the tin?
English saying - The title of the song fits the music spot on
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:17 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.