#1November 24th, 2012 · 12:50 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
The Moment - draft 1

This song is not in a battle

I'm hard at work trying to record all my songs and get an album completed and this is one I've been working on that's sort of close to completion but I need to adjust a few things. I think there are some timing issues with the vox in places and also yes I know the vox also clip and I need to fix that. Or I may just do an entirely new vocal take. basically

I'm just wondering if any of it sounds any good so far? I tried doing percussion for this song with my actual drumset but I didnt like it so I just jacked up the low end EQ on the mic and basically punched my guitar for the 'heartbeat-esque' sound.

What do you guys think?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 24th, 2012 · 09:42 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
What if you sent me the tracks and the lyrics to remix them at my site?
#3November 24th, 2012 · 09:52 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
uhm... I forgot.... a really beautiful song

The german TV offers a special theme week these days: "Living with the death". And we all fall in memories of our beloved people that we hardly miss. But we're going to release these moods at the highest point when christmas eve is coming.

What? Did I say this?
#4November 24th, 2012 · 11:38 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Another great track Graig - May be Acoustic is your thing. You tell the story well.
Can you play the Harp (song is in Bb I think - I could have jammed to it on my harp if it was in C  - Would be nice to fill the gaps and into.

Singing through your nose produces a nice tone, but you need to get a bit closer to the mic when you do it, or get your nose where your mouth was when singing, or both - Practice listening to the volume levels between singing through your mouth and nose until you get a nice balance.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.