1 2

#1August 6th, 2005 · 01:05 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
story of my life

This song is not in a battle

This song I wrote as a member of my band "second voice" in 1984. originally there was a sax in it what i am still missing. hope you like it

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 6th, 2005 · 06:00 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
20 posts
United States of America
nice song well done
#3August 6th, 2005 · 10:15 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Nice song, not really my style of music though. Great voice and keyboarding was awsome. All and all, it is a good song.
#4August 7th, 2005 · 10:33 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
ok the keyboard melody intro wins the "closest to FF7" contest

though as a keyboardist my self I have to say I can't stand that electric piano sound. makes me wanna barf... i'd much rather hear a real rhodes... i know not everyone has a real rhodes... but at least something that resembles a real rhodes

i wouln't mark your rating down for that... i just can't stand that bright bells electric keyboard sound...
#5August 10th, 2005 · 11:37 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Its nicely produced, and I like the vocals.

However, the electro keyboard, vocal effects/style, drums, and general melody - all scream 1980's! Not necessarily a bad thing, however
#6December 18th, 2005 · 06:23 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
16 posts
United States of America
Feminine
Very feminine.  Not what I respect at all.  Sounds just like "More Than Words Can Say".
I'm actually appreciative of your critique, that tells me I'm headed the right way.
Your music sounds typical top 40's, nothing special in your playing.  The kind of music I stay away from.
It's what I call "sissy music".
Sincerely,
Jess
#7December 19th, 2005 · 02:06 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
16 posts
United States of America
Stay away faggot!
I'm not gay.
I have no interest in your music or your abilities.  I don't care for your opinions.
You need alot of maturing to do. 
Keep away you weirdo!
Sincerely,
Jess

P.S.  Pretty obvious you grew up teased as a child.
Time to get over it.  Let's move on -  that is in different directions.  okay?
#8December 19th, 2005 · 01:58 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
What have I done to THIS guy? Does this post follow the rules of RESPECT? Insulting?
#9December 20th, 2005 · 06:12 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
I was honestly surprised to see that this thread had been going in a strange and unpredictable direction. I don't see any reason whatsoever for Jess to insult Triton. The only thing that might have triggered this kind of reaction was Triton's post on Jess's song about the improtance of quality in a recording.

If Jess has any issues or problems with himself I hope he can keep it to himself only, and not vent his hidden angers on others. That's just pure stupidity really, if no explanation is given.

The song, however, is very good. It's memorable (catchy, as some say) and very nicely sang and recorded. I am not into that kind of music (possibly the generation gap between T and me) but I can see a gigantic potential in it - if this song went into the music market it would most certainly find a lot of listeners (most of them probably aged around 40, like Jess said, but that's on the good side IMO - how many songs like that do you really know of?)

I've listened to it a couple of time already, and that for me is a lot, so I reckon it's simply very good.

Best of luck to Triton,
JBP
#10December 21st, 2005 · 01:09 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well said, JBP.

Hmm no can't say I'm into this sort of music too, it sounds like a soundtrack to the type of romantic movies I always try to avoid

... but not always can... because... you know... some ladies... give and take... 

Well I think it was very well done. Great quality production, and yea I kinda go with entheon about that electric piano, but that's just the genre thing again.

And I honestly think that the song is sufficiently diverse to not bore at all, and at the times I'm at a bar with no-one to talk to, just staring in my glass, and something like this comes along, I'd probably end up with a smile on my face and have a great night afterwards. Even though it's ab so lute ly not my style of preference.

So TritonK, very well done.

And thanks again for those samples you sent me
#11February 22nd, 2006 · 06:43 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
54 posts
United States of America
80's goodness
#12July 29th, 2006 · 07:41 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
65 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
Excellent song, i admire you...
#13November 20th, 2006 · 03:39 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
I agree with JBP. Don't mention a dumbs like this Jess. Look at his avatar and make yourself a  conclusion:) Anyway, great job, I like your work:)
#14December 10th, 2008 · 07:37 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Good Quality of recording but as most seem to be saying not my type of music...
#15December 11th, 2008 · 06:02 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
thank you Breakfast. You can't expect a song on the top after all these years.. I suggest to listen to newer stuff my friend
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.