#1November 10th, 2012 · 08:43 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
not the way

This song is not in a battle

Another new song from DOWN 61.  This is maybe the 4th time we have played this.  These few songs I'm uploading are just for fun and real studio versions are coming soon.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 14th, 2012 · 02:39 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice to see you back.
Great for live venues
#3November 15th, 2012 · 05:06 PM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Yeah,  Its good to be back on the Amp and making music again.  Music and I argued, broke up, divorced and vowed never to get back together again.  But as they say,  time heals all wounds and Ive re-discovered the joy of writing and playing with fellow recovering music addicts and dispite it all, right now Life is Good....Feeling Better Now SkunkApe
#4November 17th, 2012 · 04:01 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Sounds dirty, raw, distant and like having fun . It´s just rock & roll.
Would be great if you guys would work on your recording quality. Your song(s) deserve to be produced in good quality. You´ve got lot of potential.
So, keep it up, guys.

U.L.I.
#5November 17th, 2012 · 11:00 AM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
ULI wrote…
Would be great if you guys would work on your recording quality. Your song(s) deserve to be produced in good quality. You´ve got lot of potential.
So, keep it up, guys.

U.L.I.

We are working on a studio recording this month for 10 of our songs.  I laid down metronome clicker tracks a few days back and I am putting down rough guitar and vocal tracks to follow this weekend.  Just couldnt wait to post something.
#6November 20th, 2012 · 11:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
SkunkApe wrote…
ULI wrote…
So, keep it up, guys.

U.L.I.

We are working on a studio recording this month for 10 of our songs.  I laid down metronome clicker tracks a few days back and I am putting down rough guitar and vocal tracks to follow this weekend.  Just couldnt wait to post something.

aaah, I see.
Am courious about the result.

Best wishes

U.L.I.
#7November 21st, 2012 · 05:04 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
good to see your back on music, been through all those stages too, but music is the greatest thing to do!
Love to hear the recordings!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.