#1October 11th, 2012 · 04:32 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Future Obsession instrum.

This song is not in a battle

Here's the third song, again only instrumental. It's called "Future obsession".
The only part I don't like on this recording is the rhythm guitar on the solo, i will replace it as soon as I get Line6 Pod Studio Ux1 back. So just for the heads up
Hope you'll enjoy listening.
Btw, everything was written and recorded by me, Goran Vedriš.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 11th, 2012 · 04:44 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Future Obsession instrum.
gogo wrote…
Here's the third song, again only instrumental. It's called "Future obsession".
The only part I don't like on this recording is the rhythm guitar on the solo, i will replace it as soon as I get Line6 Pod Studio Ux1 back. So just for the heads up
Hope you'll enjoy listening.
Btw, everything was written and recorded by me, Goran Vedriš.

First things first

WELCOME TO BANDAMP!!!  

I missed your first two recordings... sorry
sounds like uve got the recording down to a tee .....well done
NICE.... No ..... VERY NICE

BUT ........ Wheres the singer??? stuck in the van?????
This is begging for vocals!!!

Nice ONE

BANGING FISH!!!
#3October 11th, 2012 · 04:49 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
thank you very much Fish I'm gonna try to record the vocals in a month or so, hopefully, my old singer will do it, just for the sake of all these years   this is actually very old idea, but i've finished it few months ago.
#4October 12th, 2012 · 12:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Man how many songs you got unfinished? - They deserve a quality vocalist - don't waist your time on unreliable people or people who don't share your passion, I did the same and it was only out of politeness that I did not seek alternatives.
Advertise for a vocalist in your neighborhood, you will be able to audition them , find someone who loves your music, someone you like (equally important) and work with you.

Or form your own Band - Don't think about it, just do it
#5October 12th, 2012 · 01:08 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Enjoying the instrumental!  Great guitar playing!

What's the topic of the song going to be about?  Share some of the lyrics with us
#6October 12th, 2012 · 01:13 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Thanks Denis The singer that sang all those earlier songs is a very hard person to work with.
I've finished all these recordings 5-6 months ago and since then I've been asking him to come to my home studio and record the vocals, but he always finds some excuse. I can't sing my songs, so hopefully I'll find someone who can. My drummer is different, he's a great guy and we've been recording music together for a long time.
Sorry on my bad english
#7October 12th, 2012 · 01:21 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
Shure, thanks for review Although when I was recording the song, chorus melody was changed so these lyrics are "unfinished"

Kheops - Future Obsession
Can you hear me? Can you see the truth inside?
Did I cry?  Did I fly away from you?
And now I’m here              

Can you feel me?  Even though I’m not really here
Am I a ghost to you?  Am I someone that you see through?
Like a shadow I am lost inside you

I was here, waiting for you
My future my past everything was for you            
And now I’m running far to escape your evil charms          
I was here dying for you my future my past everything was for you
And now I'm running far obsession be gone bring back my life
#8October 12th, 2012 · 04:48 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
gogo wrote…
Thanks Denis The singer that sang all those earlier songs is a very hard person to work with.
I've finished all these recordings 5-6 months ago and since then I've been asking him to come to my home studio and record the vocals, but he always finds some excuse. I can't sing my songs, so hopefully I'll find someone who can. My drummer is different, he's a great guy and we've been recording music together for a long time.
Sorry on my bad english :)
There is nothing wrong with your English my friend, please get a vocalist, or at least give your normal vocalist one more chance, then find another, or maybe you can get some vocal lessons and do yourself. Don't give up on it. Sometimes we have to be cruel to be kind, if only to yourself.
#9October 14th, 2012 · 04:20 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
thanks Denis. today I've sent him a message if he wants to do it, to contact me, and we'll arrange something, I hope he will reply. Maybe I'll take some time off and try to come up with some vocals and record them. there are few songs I haven't released yet, but I think they will sound great with vocals added. i was actually working on a new record, with 3 old songs, and 8 new. one of the new songs is called "ghosts of time" i'll upload it as soon as it gets done.
#10October 16th, 2012 · 01:10 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Sounds good. The musicianship on this recording is great, the next step is just to add the vocals I guess. It sounds great, really polished and well played. Good work.
#11October 16th, 2012 · 01:12 PM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
thank you yeah, I believe we'll soon have finished recording. with vocals. and there are few more songs I've been working on.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.