#1October 2nd, 2012 · 01:52 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Piano Demo wip

This song is not in a battle

Work in progress - I purchased a Casio CDP-120 Digital Piano (hammer action keys) recorded with Pianoteq VST.
I'm really getting into the Piano, It appears to be equally if not better to create new songs compared with an acoustic Guitar.

So pleased with the Casio keyboard, I love the hammer action keys (It's my first ever)- Superb value, it suites my purpose for time being.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 17th, 2012 · 02:20 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Nice warm sound.
You did nothing wrong when purchasing that keyboard, I guess.

We humans are hunters and collectors, arenīt we? 
#3October 17th, 2012 · 02:23 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Piano Demo wip
Denis wrote…
Work in progress - I purchased a Casio CDP-120 Digital Piano (hammer action keys) recorded with Pianoteq VST.
I'm really getting into the Piano, It appears to be equally if not better to create new songs compared with an acoustic Guitar.

So pleased with the Casio keyboard, I love the hammer action keys (It's my first ever)- Superb value, it suites my purpose for time being.

keys are the key ........ post guitar    
fish
#4October 17th, 2012 · 02:38 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
ULI wrote…
Nice warm sound.
You did nothing wrong when purchasing that keyboard, I guess.

We humans are hunters and collectors, arenīt we?  ;)

It serves it's purpose, everything works how it should - home use only, I look after all me equipment, so it should serve me well.
#5October 17th, 2012 · 02:40 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Piano Demo wip
swordfish wrote…
Denis wrote…

keys are the key ........ post guitar    
fish

I hope I continue my enthusiasm with the keys, will be interesting what I can create
#6October 17th, 2012 · 03:06 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
  I think    that I've fallen    ... in love ......     sniff sob sob
That was so .... beautiful ... sob sniff sniff
#7October 26th, 2012 · 12:48 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
now i know who to ask for a piano track lol
#8October 26th, 2012 · 01:33 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
cpbeats wrote…
now i know who to ask for a piano track lol :D
i appreciate you kind words, but I'm a mere novice on the keys.  I've been playing it everyday since I got it, I've challenged my self to learn Moonlight Sonata 1st movement. It's one of biggest music challenges - the piece is about six mins long, only repeats a small section twice, I'm about 75% through learning it, plus I'd need to tidy up my playing. Once I'm done with that I'm gonna work on sight reading, I've always played by ear, it seems this is the next stem for me to become a better musician, hope my brain can handle it. I've done a little research and the key to learning is to simply practice everyday starting from the basics up.
#9October 28th, 2012 · 06:02 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
What a special man you are Denis
This is terrific mate &  sight reading,+++challenges,+++keys +++growth =discovery joy and music .I think you are on to something here & like you I play several instruments and taking the musicality from one to something new is exciting as it opens up all kinds of possibilities.

BTW Kings is such a softie , but he's not the only one
gg

#10October 29th, 2012 · 03:06 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: What a special man you are Denis
yokoinc wrote…
This is terrific mate &  sight reading,+++challenges,+++keys +++growth =discovery joy and music .I think you are on to something here & like you I play several instruments and taking the musicality from one to something new is exciting as it opens up all kinds of possibilities.

gg

:D
Yeah the keys are something else. I just know if I keep at it, my songwriting will have more scope. It's kinda exciting, keeping focused on playing the keys. I have one student I'm teaching Bass, want to get more students, it's one of the reasons I want to improve my sight reading, the other would be able play something without hearing it - to me that would be amazing, and finally play difficult quality music. Oh I forgot the main thing... I'm having FUN
#11October 30th, 2012 · 03:16 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Yokoinc wrote…

Schnief, schneufi, schnief. How poor would the world be without softies...........??
Schneufi schniiiiief..............

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:57 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.