#1September 25th, 2012 · 02:44 AM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
The Art Gallery

This song is not in a battle

Here's a loop I made for an artist named Pamela who runs a small art gallery.  She saw a video of me playing the guitar on youtube and emailed me to write her something on the guitar and this is what I came up with

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 25th, 2012 · 05:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Your another Multi Talent .... somebody wipe me up off of the floor ... this is sickly soppy ... lovely playing.
So does this now play as visitors walk around her gallery ?
#3September 25th, 2012 · 12:44 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Great skills in picking that guitar so lovely.
Did you have a picture of Pamela? Or is it just fantasy?
#4September 25th, 2012 · 03:42 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
very, véry neat playing, production and composing !
great music to hear while you look at art
#5September 25th, 2012 · 05:20 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, sweet playing man. recording sounds very pure as well. could listen all day long
#6September 26th, 2012 · 03:31 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
How strange, I bumped into an Artist who sings too only yesterday, who wants me to produce an album. Another side to you I've not seen - This is nice work, nice feel and fluid playing - Hope to hear some more, perhaps try and incorporate it in your modern electronic creations.

Very nice UCA 
#7September 26th, 2012 · 11:02 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Kings, I'm not too sure about the details, but she commissioned a "calming guitar" track from me and said it was for her art gallery.  She also said she'll be asking for more recordings every other month

Tkey, I didn't see her picture, though her avatar in the message was a penguin.  Not sure if it helped but this track is secretly about a female penguin named Pam lol!

Max, thanks! I googled "paintings" and played with a slide show for inspiration.  I hope it truly makes the viewers calm and relaxed.

Ian, thank you sir!  The more I listen to it, the more I think it's a lullaby haha.

Denis, oddly, I try to separate my guitar work from my electronic work (though they have crossed paths maybe once or twice).  I'm not sure why, but maybe I will give it more thought

Thanks everyone!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.