#1September 23rd, 2012 · 07:28 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Pianoteq v2.3

This song is not in a battle

I've been trying out some Piano VST's - This is an older verion of pianoteq - I used a pre-set with a preset audiance chamber reverb, no compression and no EQ.

I've tried out a few Piano VST's, this is the one I like the best so far, it's warm sound and responsive on the keys - a delight to play with. Plus the software was only 29Mb's, it's gentle on your CPU too.

I played this on a midi controller keyboard with semi-weighted keys, I'm on the hunt for a used portable piano with hammer action - I'm quite excited, I just love the sound and vib of playing this VST.

What do you think of the sound?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 23rd, 2012 · 04:55 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
Its the one I use. even the same version   
best thing about it for me (apart from the sound) is that it explains what's happening when you change the parameters, and you can change alot of parameters. Tried just a few others and this was the easiest to install and use and has a decent sound. Still doesn't beat the real thing tho of course. Nice mellow playing Denis. Thumbs up and looking forward to hearing some more
#3September 25th, 2012 · 01:53 AM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Wow, I've gotta try this VST   I've been stuck on Nexus2's piano and it doesn't sound even remotely as warm and comforting at this!  Next step: Sing to this track Denis!
#4September 25th, 2012 · 05:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes yes yes a beautiful warm sound ... how very 'pure' for a VST
Very nice bit of playing too of course
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.