#1August 12th, 2012 · 05:25 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Waltz of Despina
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2012-09

While I was working on the Undercover Apple EP, I decided to work on my composition and sequencing as well, and thus Bit Bit Orunge was born.  Bit Bit Orunge is my alternate alias that writes music for a specific time and place.  I had released a free album on BandCamp called ORBIT which contained 4 songs by myself and 1 song by Helix Eternal. 

BBO was also a test to see how fast I could work under pressure, so I gave myself only 1 day to finish each track.  Waltz of Despina was the 3rd song I had finished (on day 3) and it is about one of the moons of Neptune and how it dances around the planet.  Hope you enjoy the track and I'm happy to be able to share another side of my musical work

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 13th, 2012 · 10:19 AM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Great composition. Love the production quality, very clear and modern sounding. The melodies themselves are nice and not beaten, developing rapidly throughout the track. A+++
#3August 14th, 2012 · 02:32 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Seems you can also work under pressure .     Interesting challenge to try finishing one song per day.
I could never work so fast, need weeks for my stuff.

good work
#4August 14th, 2012 · 06:37 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
The song is very clear and of good quality. Maybe that fat synthesizer sound coming in right after the start is a bit too much...
#5August 18th, 2012 · 12:48 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great work in such little time - you should devote more time to it to improve it more, it's your song it deserves time to perfect it.

A song like this has to have a lot of variety, it does have variety, but I think with a little thought you can work out a better arrangement making it more interesting during the changes.

Never-the-less it's good work - keep it up
#6August 18th, 2012 · 05:50 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Waltz of Despina
UndercoverApple wrote…
While I was working on the Undercover Apple EP, I decided to work on my composition and sequencing as well, and thus Bit Bit Orunge was born.  Bit Bit Orunge is my alternate alias that writes music for a specific time and place.  I had released a free album on BandCamp called ORBIT which contained 4 songs by myself and 1 song by Helix Eternal. 

BBO was also a test to see how fast I could work under pressure, so I gave myself only 1 day to finish each track.  Waltz of Despina was the 3rd song I had finished (on day 3) and it is about one of the moons of Neptune and how it dances around the planet.  Hope you enjoy the track and I'm happy to be able to share another side of my musical work :)

I LIKE............
its a bit fat .............in parts
develop one idea..........
nice
an intro that could break out????

i suffer too from getting stuck in one idea

where next ....development???

monofish .... sometimes
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.