#1August 9th, 2012 · 07:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
EVEN_v2

This song is not in a battle

I was playing with a vocal track in FL when I came across Vocodex
I was just wondering what you might think of it .....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 10th, 2012 · 02:32 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hmm, it is only producing one note?
With a bi t of tweaking you can make the words more audible.
Interesting thought, by chance I was watching a Cubase video tutorial yesterday where a chap converted acoustic guitar melody into midi notes, thus converting them to any VST.  Very useful if you want to layer melodies, you could also transpose it so that you can create harmonies.  I think he converted via one of the features on the
vocoder programme

*EDIT* - Found the tutorial 

#3August 10th, 2012 · 08:08 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Denis, thanks so much for the listen and comment.
There are a lot of wonderful tricks around .. this seams like the manual way to do what the vocoder is doing
The vocals are audible , you have to listen more than once !
And I was looking for a middle point between two vocal tracks, one tweaked and one effected.... a somewhere in between.
#4August 10th, 2012 · 04:08 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Plastinuum Plastinatus is going round, he ? 
Not really my cup of tea, coz it sounds very static, more like a ring modulator. And yes, text is hard to understand
( for me already "normal" sung text is hard to understand).  

I guess, youŽre going to find out what you can do more with this , how to use it senceful.
WeŽll wait n see.

U.L.I.

#5August 10th, 2012 · 04:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
ULI wrote…
Plastinuum Plastinatus is going round, he ? 
Not really my cup of tea, coz it sounds very static, more like a ring modulator. And yes, text is hard to understand
( for me already "normal" sung text is hard to understand).  

I guess, youŽre going to find out what you can do more with this , how to use it senceful.
WeŽll wait n see.

U.L.I.

Lol I love this kind of droning trance like chants ... this is a bit OTT ... but it was fun.

When I first started on the 'home producing' way I had a sample of YELLOOOOO, dead low and dead slow, really loud playing in a loop for ages .... it was bizarre.  

I had also noticed the quality of the MP3 has diminished after uploading ... this has blurred the tracks.
#6September 14th, 2012 · 09:56 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
hahaha...This shall be our future....amazing what one can do nowadays with our audio recordings???
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.