#1July 29th, 2012 · 10:57 AM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
Run Away
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2012-08

Here's a number we did with a drummer buddy of ours. Comments Welcome!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 29th, 2012 · 12:36 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
I'm in love with the quality of your recordings.  Production sounds great and your vocals once again are just fantastic!  Tom, do you have a CD out or anything yet?
#3July 29th, 2012 · 12:45 PM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
Cd
UndercoverApple wrote…
I'm in love with the quality of your recordings.  Production sounds great and your vocals once again are just fantastic!  Tom, do you have a CD out or anything yet?

Thanks for the positive comments.

Interesting you ask about a CD :    http://www.subway-tunes.com/vintage/
or on facebook, search for    subway-tunes music

We release on Sept 1. I posted a few songs from the CD to get some resonance.

Thanks again.
#4July 30th, 2012 · 01:38 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
very professional sounding. good song writing. I think the only thing I would change is to give the lead guitar a bit more 'umph' and flare especially in the solo. It just doesn't sound like it's played with much confidence and for this reason lets the rest of the track (which is very good) down a wee bit. The slide guitar parts sound cool, wouldn't change that.
I don't know why, but I'm picking up some very slight Michael Stipe qualities in your voice which sounds very cool. Would this be just a complete coincidence?

Nice song, well done

Ian
#5July 30th, 2012 · 01:45 PM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
IanS wrote…
I don't know why, but I'm picking up some very slight Michael Stipe qualities in your voice which sounds very cool. Would this be just a complete coincidence?

Wow, thank's for the compliment.
Yes, I think it is coincidence. We're definitely not related and there is nothing exorbitant in the vocals editing to make it sound vastly different from when it was laid down. 
Cheers,
T
#6July 31st, 2012 · 07:34 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Lol, I did not know he was called Michael Stipe, but I had the same person in mind.
This only gets better, your really coming out towards the end.
I must agree with the lead guitar needing more .... flowing ... a bit more passion

But on the whole, Liked a lot !
#7August 4th, 2012 · 07:04 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Great song writing quality again. Recording´s also clear and transparent. You have a strong and expressive voice.
But I must agree about the e-guitar. Seems it´s not your native, natural instrument and that you´re a bit "afraid" of playing it. Regretably the solo feels like "destroying the song" to me.
Pitty that you didn´t work a bit more on it. A good solo would "put the crown" onto the song. 

U.L.I.
#8August 5th, 2012 · 09:14 AM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
ULI wrote…
Regretably the solo feels like "destroying the song" to me.

I am beginning to see that as well.  I am singing and playing the rhythm guitar, the other half (we're a duo) is playing the eGuitar. I think I might need to have a word...

Thanks
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.