#1June 28th, 2012 · 07:30 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Winter Sun "This might make you EMO"

This song is not in a battle

piano was recorded in anolog, I used to midi click notes in the playlist but its so square sounding, Its so wierd about this one, I was in a sad shape the day i did this, depressed and on a friends couch.  Im going through my old laptop and salvaging what I can before it crokes. dell Insperon 6000. I must say its the only laptop that has survived all my travels without fail. Ive replaced the screen 4 times however and have two spares just incase, I tell everybody that see's this poor thing its like an ugly girlfriend. It sure sucks a mean idck. who cares what it looks like. its not like me to say something like that but im just sayin.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 28th, 2012 · 05:07 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes ... I expected it to be something different ... with a twist ... and turns ... classical stuff.
I've been here before with your work .. totally impressed, listening eagerly

With your amount of creativity or should I say the kind of stuff you produce, I find it difficult to believe you only have 4 songs .... ever !
#3July 1st, 2012 · 04:08 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Listening, looking out of the window watching clouds passing by, dreaming, forgetting time and space for a few minutes.
Relaxing.
Will listen again in the winter.   

U.L.I.
#4July 1st, 2012 · 05:59 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
Very sweet. just brilliant to zone out to. I'm sure the intonation in the descending piano riffs around 2.10 is intentional. kind of adds an air of unease which is cool. I too am hearing alot of creativity in your music. I admire this because I personally find it difficult to keep myself in the creative frame of mind when making music on the computer.

Great stuff, keep them coming
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.