#1May 31st, 2012 · 07:01 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Get Up and Go

This song is not in a battle

Little song me and our lead guitarist wrote yesterday afternoon . I know the harmonies are off but it's the first time he's sung in any of our songs so he just needs to practice! We definitely need some harmonies (both live and in recordings) so this is a step in the right direction!

Only a rough recording with guitars and vocals, we'll play it with the rest of the band at our next band practice (so don't worry about recording quality or the mix or anything like that). Just want to post it on here before we do anything else with it!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 31st, 2012 · 07:16 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Very catchy melody solid arrangement and lyric deadly pop a great contender one worth working on .
More than just a step in the right direction really enjoy.
Thanks for posting

#3June 4th, 2012 · 09:09 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds great considering it's a rough cut - would like to hear it with the band, perhaps video it and put it up on YouTube 
#4June 16th, 2012 · 05:19 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Australia
Promising
My girlfriend likes the intro. She thinks it's cute. I like it too. Put a band behind it and it would rock. It's got great hooks. Lyrics are kid friendly. You're right about the harmonies, but you'll get there.I can hear it easily being a 'Good Charlotte' type song, (like em or hate em, they sold a lot of music!)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.