#1March 1st, 2012 · 04:13 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Ring them Bells - Cover

This song is not in a battle

A cover of Dylan's Ring them Bells, inspired by Sarah Jarosz's version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1DE9kOjtN0)

Recorded at McGill University studios at the lovely hour of 2 am since that was the only time we could get the studio. Features guitar, double bass, cello, and vocals.

Enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 1st, 2012 · 05:42 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey
Nothing like an early start to the day , beautiful recording  and perfect blend of instruments emotive and excellent .Thanks for sharing DTF great start to my day too.
Top Notch

greg
#3March 2nd, 2012 · 04:59 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I'm really liking your recent uploads. The Uni studio you are using has great acoustics for the style of music you are playing. I had this track playing on repeat in the back gound when I was in the office earlier today. It created a nice ambience.
So how often do you guys meet-up. I am right in thinking that recently you all moved away from each other. It's great that you can all get together now and then to record a lovely song like this. Please pass on our thoughts to the rest of the band to keep meeting up.

Cheers
#4March 5th, 2012 · 02:50 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Very pro recording quality you guys delivered here. Everything on this song is perfect : chant, instrumentation, arrangement, recording and mixing.
This calmful piece is the right start into the day, I guess. While I´m drinking a cup of coffee I feel quite peaceful when listening. 

U.L.I.
#5March 25th, 2012 · 06:10 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
A nice relaxing piece of music.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 2:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.