1 2

#1February 25th, 2012 · 12:09 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Waltz for Elise

This song is not in a battle

Just something simple I wrote and recorded for a girl I really love. I haven't been around much, but I wanted to share this. It was a real quick recording, two tracks, one take each.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 25th, 2012 · 12:31 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Just beautiful! I don't have much words to describe it but I can say that I loved it.
Please upload more stuff.

> Ish
#3February 25th, 2012 · 07:07 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Your way of playing the violin is exceptional.
By listening to this track I find myself in a world of elves and dwarfs. A world full of joy, happiness and free from worries. Your girlfriend must be like that.
In my opinion your song could also be named "Dance of Elves"
Thanks for uploading
#4February 25th, 2012 · 08:35 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Classic , all the way through on every level ... not exactly a classic song but a classic tune, sound and feel.
Most people, not necessarily around here, play music to sound like music , they tend to try so much .... but not you Taka, you play and it is, you make and you are ... the real thing.

Keep on waving your magic wand, all you life ..... Please  
#5February 25th, 2012 · 11:51 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Taka you are without question a born songwriter/musician. Gifted..

May your new found love inspire you to write more enchanting music like this precious episode.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us
#6February 25th, 2012 · 11:02 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Thanks guys!
#7February 26th, 2012 · 04:08 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
14 posts
United States of America
I don't know if you've ever watched Fire Fly, bu this would fit perfectly in that show!
#8February 27th, 2012 · 05:06 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This is such a simple but effective acoustic piece. Wonderful. I like this celtic touch of it. Very clearly and clean played. / recorded.
In my mindīs eye itīs like Iīm sitting in an irish pub, drinking my pint, talking and joking to people, playing darts...........................................

U.L.I.
#9March 1st, 2012 · 12:06 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Holy crap taka!!!! First off I haven't been on the amp in a while but to come back and see you've uploaded something new is absolutely amazing, BUT THEN I LISTEN TO IT!!!! AND I DROP DEAD. NINE TIMES I DROP DEAD.     

Taka this is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I wish I could even come CLOSE to your amazing ability to come up with pieces of music. All the other commenters are so right. People try too hard. Its not music when they make it. This was music. This was beautiful. I hope you never stop writing and never stop uploading and sharing with us. Your music keeps me alive. About 2 years ago I went through your music collection on the amp and downloaded anything that would let me and put it all on my MP3 player and I listen to it all the time. Its just brilliant. Thank you so much.

And AfterBirth: you are absolutely correct. I love firefly and this piece instantly reminded me of that show 
#10March 2nd, 2012 · 06:04 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Really great composition, it could use a little polishing but there's really something great here. The openning phrase is really lovely and I have to echo what AfterBirth said, it fits well with Firefly (the theme has a similar modulation). The end could use a little work but what you've got here is really something. I think you could expand and maybe build one more section but I wouldn't change much to the instrumentation--the simplicity really makes it. You might consider adding a little guitar or similar strings.

Rated and downloaded. Hope to hear more!
#11March 7th, 2012 · 01:50 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Can't help but smile. This made my night. Thanks Ben.
#12March 22nd, 2012 · 05:44 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
Denmark
So much nerve in that track. So not my style of music but never the less I listened with lot of attention.

If I should come with any suggestions - still without claiming to know this style of music - it would be to find some inspiration in the Norwegian traditional folk violins (sorry don't know the name) that has some strings under the ones you stroke and makes the Fidel sing a lot more. I think that could be perfect for this track as it would blur the endings of the stroke a bit which I think would make it more gloomy and mysterious.
#13July 24th, 2012 · 04:26 PM
12 threads / 11 songs
61 posts
United States of America
beautiful
Beautiful music!  It sounds very happy
#14July 24th, 2012 · 06:41 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
If I was the girl I'd marry you!  I'd buy a CD full of this!
#15October 2nd, 2012 · 10:30 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
always a fan Ben
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.