#1February 17th, 2012 · 09:48 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
17 posts
Poland
Alone With Everyone

This song is not in a battle

The light refrains again / The door ajar but I stay in / The shade-outlined position / Between four solid walls / I
think the planned transition's only hypothetical / Shun the words I've written / The mess they have become / I'm
alone with everyone I know // Time's nothing but a traitor / Its promises we wait for / I shy away from the picture
I created of myself / Replace it with a painting of ordeal and bad health / Done balancing the good and bad /
No distance left to run / I will let down everyone I love // All gestures seem so paltry / Not even death belongs to
me / The tunes I hummed in silence / The poetry I wailed / How everything reminds me of just much I have
failed / I can't describe the feeling / When confidence gone / And I'm left alone with everyone I know / I'm alone
with everyone I know

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 17th, 2012 · 10:16 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Wow. I read the lyrics first and I must say I'm bit impressed. This is what the word lyrics stands for.
Now listening... and that's the music I expected. You're not a great a singer but the colour of your voice fits to the track.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.