#1February 15th, 2012 · 07:10 PM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
Parts of You [updated]

This song is not in a battle

Ok. Let's try this again since I uploaded a bad initial copy.

Just finished recording this song. I'm pretty happy with it overall, though I'm unsure about the ending.

Feedback is welcome, as always.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 16th, 2012 · 04:12 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I can't fault anything Brian, I really don't think you can make this song any better. It's superb, you should be very proud of yourself..

I've said this before - I'd like to hear something completely different from your normal style, say just an acoustic and you singing at the same time on a YouTube video.

WELL DONE AGAIN
#3February 16th, 2012 · 04:36 PM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
Thanks for tge kind words, as usual, Denis.

Actually you can scratch your itch for just me and an acoustic on my YouTube channel, mate:
www.youtube.com/user/boynamedbri/
#4February 17th, 2012 · 03:18 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
soft scene scape sounds .. then .... BANG into Brian !

Very good stuff ...as the song progresses you become so expressive it's enchanting.

OK, got your channel open, I'll check it out over the weekend, cheers.
#5February 17th, 2012 · 04:53 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
brianvaughn wrote…
Thanks for tge kind words, as usual, Denis.

Actually you can scratch your itch for just me and an acoustic on my YouTube channel, mate:
www.youtube.com/user/boynamedbri/

I checked out your acoustic songs - now this is more me so to speak, what I can hear is the real Brian - This is not to say your pro produced songs are not as good, indeed they are very good, it's just my preference.
Hmmm, So why not take it to another level, get together with some friends and shoot a video, go somewhere in your nieghbourhood and capture your environment. You may have to mime the songs, if you do sing/perfom them as you normaly wood otherwise it looks false.
#6February 18th, 2012 · 06:54 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
You are definitely one of the most "musical" people I know - both your electronic and your acoustic stuff is amazing - you make it look easy although I suspect it takes lots of work....
#7February 18th, 2012 · 08:32 PM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
Thanks Kings was fun running into you on the ole YouTube.

That's a great idea Denis. And... I've actually done that once for Pilotless Drone, but it ended up being super ridiculous and over the top and I'm a little embarrassed of it. But I am really glad you enjoyed the acoustic stuff. I used to only do that style when I played out more often. Now I mostly only sit in the room and do the style you're used to hearing here. I really should find better balance.

@battlecat Thank you for such kind words mate. Nicest thing I've heard in a while.
#8February 20th, 2012 · 04:50 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great track...Your sound and compositions are awesome...This was a good listen for sure!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.